My Perpetual Education šŸ¤£

Well if going by your pile of trikes when you roll a joint this one should be a good producer I donā€™t see how it couldnā€™t.
I could send you a cut :seedling: I donā€™t have any clones at the moment but will have.

5 Likes

This is 7 88G13HP in 1gal bags

Northern BC Skunk fro JOTI

6 Likes

We can definitely hook something upā€¦ Iā€™ve got this research project going on and that would be ideal.

I have plans to pop some 88g13hp sooner than later :yum:. Iā€™m only starting like 4-5 seeds at a time at the moment, just enough to hopefully fill a ā€œslotā€ in my rotation. I have been putting in 3 plants at a time, if theyā€™re not topped and growing single cola, I can fit 4 in that row. I try to do batches, so I can adjust the height of my lights for the initial stretch.

Iā€™m going back to growing them as single cola, less veg/training time, and having the jungle of supports in there is a PITA
My slurricane is the tall one back center in these pics lol

6 Likes

Wish you were on this side of the border I would send you one of them these

1 Like

And Iā€™m doing the opposite Iā€™m vegging longer and growing bigger plants :grin:

I Would sure love to compare cuts. But yea, anything international is prob not going to make it with shipping issues the way they are. Iā€™ll be doing a reproduction of the line myself, so Iā€™ll hopefully have plenty of them to hunt through and share. Though, I almost donā€™t like starting seeds and pheno hunting myself, the backup clones take up too much space, and I already have mothers of over two dozen cultivars (including norcal Dosido and Purple punch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

9 Slurricane next to move into flower in about 2 weeks :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Wow, that will be a tasty run! See, I only have a 3x3 for bloom, only been putting in one of each strain at a time so far :sweat_smile:. Though I do plan on running two of any repeats that I already tried and liked, along with one or two new ones in each batch. Doesnā€™t help that I havenā€™t tried like half my current collection.

1 Like

I moved last September and ended up getting out of the crawl space ha :+1: so I bought a cheap $150 4x8x8 and using my old 4x4x5 for vegging but itā€™s too small lol funny thing is all this space and I just barely got caught up to my smoking habit OMG I have two 315 watt CMH in the 4x8 and 1 315 cmh in the 4x4 1/6 in fan exhausting both tents. I never adjust my lights plants seem to grow towards them lol :rofl:

1 Like

As I reread a lot of this thread I realize how far I really have come. Iā€™m almost to the point where I leave my plants go too long in flower were as in the beginning I took them all too soon. I had great success cloning with a homemade cloner tap water pHed to 5.5 no humidity dome needed, but I just got tired of cleaning and pHing always looking for a simpler way. Now I cut leave it in a glass of water 24 hours straight tap water then out cut on a 45 rooting hormone and into some sort of a peat puck. Tried just about every kind of nutrient and additive out there with not much luck until I tried organic and water only recipe and even then the soil was so hot like I said in an earlier post Iā€™m on my third run in the same soil reusing it and finally the plants are liking it haha. So as usual short story long Iā€™m winning. If you Canā€™t tell from my rambling this slurricane with a little slurricane scissor hash is pretty damn good. :dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

4 Likes

Posted some pics of the 50 day old OGer kush here
Sheā€™s gonna come down in about a week.
But this one :arrow_down:

This Sour Strawberry got chopped today 50 days into flower :grin: I donā€™t want too much couch lock properties :+1:
Haā€¦ just noticed Iā€™m sitting here smoking some scissor hash again lol I could get used to this.
:dash::dash::dash::dash::rofl::v::sunglasses::canada:

8 Likes

So Iā€™ve been running organic subcools recipe for super soil and a lot of my weed gets smoked before a cure. Iā€™ve noticed my slurricane here gets a really black ash when I smoke it. I use water only during the growing process so I know itā€™s not anything Iā€™m adding but from what Iā€™ve read the bud still retains some sugars and salts and so Iā€™m going to experiment leaving some in the jar for a few weeks to cure and hopefully this is the remedy. I have a 70-year-old friend whoā€™s been there done that lol apparently he knows everything as well he says I have too much fertilizer lol I have to explain to him about organics every time I talk to him, he smokes a lot too.
Any firsthand knowledge or input on this topic would be greatly appreciated. :dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

6 Likes

It still burns though right? Doesnā€™t require 10 ignitions to make it through a fatty?

1 Like

:joy: as long as Iā€™m paying attention and keep smoking it Iā€™m usually smoking it alone so I do have to relight a few times but thatā€™s my fault.

1 Like

I wonder if itā€™s strain dependent? You grew all the other plants the same way and they burn and leave a white ash? Ever put the ash piles side by side to compare the color?

1 Like

Oh I donā€™t even have to put them side by side. The slurricane burns black and my white widow burns a light gray almost white. Both treated with exactly the same abuse :joy: I am assuming that some plants are taking different minerals or materials out of the soil. The only issue I have is how to get rid of it haha. The taste isnā€™t that bad either Iā€™m hoping that just a good old long cure. I used to do a 5 week cure but started smoking with someone who prefers fresh weed so thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing. I prefer the cured method and with my 4x8 tent I finally have been able to catch up to that point now. Iā€™ll get some put away.

3 Likes

I also read that I could water cure my buds that would help a lot except that you lose most of the flavor and thatā€™s part of the whole reason Iā€™m growing.
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

2 Likes

The OGer came down today :drooling_face:

What a treat to trim!!
Only 56 days flowering Iā€™m paranoid Iā€™m pushing things I noticed on my sour strawberry thereā€™s a couple of little pollen socks at the end I try to leave things go as long as possible but I hate having seeds in my buds.

:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

9 Likes

Hey whatā€™s that

In the veg tent

It looks like

Trizzlers auto flower from @Mr.Sparkle I forgot in the veg tent :no_mouth:

She got basically abused, dried out a couple times, thrips got to her too. I was able to get rid of them early enough but the damage was already done.

Thanks again bud canā€™t wait to smoke her :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

7 Likes