My Perpetual Education 🤣

3 days later :rofl:

I see she’s not quite ready yet
mmmmm Slurricane :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

ohh yah they are getting the “look” where the trichome slumps over. I always take that as a sign it’s really close.

5 Likes

Realy happy with the Slurricane this time she really packed on some weight this time! She always has tight dense buds but they’re usually small, these were decent size.
Oger with ~week togo :point_down:

another little Sour Stawberry with a week or less to go :point_down:

Pura Vida hopeing for a monster
shes pretty big. :point_down:

and some babies cut
Mango Maui Haze Sept 26
God’s Green Crack 1 and 2 cut Sept 28

:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

12 Likes

Sept 30 cut G13HP and some Slurricane oh yea also a UEL and a Pura Vida :grin:

3 Likes

Im not 100% sure this Mango Maui Haze is a gurl yet :face_with_monocle:

and this Sour Stawberry is at 52 days with her days numbered…

:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

9 Likes

is it one kind of triangle shaped thing at the junction? Or sort of a lumpy protrusion?

1 Like

I’ll take a closer look later :+1:

1 Like

Im not sure but today “she” looks more like a girl :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Hard to tell from over here the image is fuzzy. They could be leaf bracts emerging.

1 Like

oh well no rush and lots of room atm :grin::v:

if you like slurricane try Sugar Cane - it’s Platimun and Slurricane one of their best sellers - got a 1 lb top bud form sugar cane (+ my "secret sauce " I use for bloom)

3 Likes

I’ve seen pics of sugarcane, looks frosty af but I’ve heard it’s so so for terps and potency

3 Likes

you have to let it go 72 days days great taste and that’s all habe has some many terpe’s that they started to look like spide webs (compac) , soo thick - rate it a heavy yields terpey a 9 and potency 5 but if you are into “exstracrion” this is your strain of kief

3 Likes

Those are pretty pricey beens :hushed:
$125 for 5 if you can find any in stock :v:

What if I harvest at 71 or 73? :thinking:

:man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree: :smirk:

3 Likes

nothing ! but if you let a plant get old/ripe you will habe dimmishing retruns in reguards to thc levels, ect

1 Like

Yea inHouse isn’t cheap, I got clones of the slurricane I wanted cheaper than getting a pack of seeds.

3 Likes

Oct 10/21 Note to self put in Mango Maui Haze #2 and a White Widow into flower.
pics to come

2 Likes

just finished a slurricane - small to medium hard round buds Let a In house go to 72days - on first run harvested at 60 days - greattasting but so, so - they need the extra days for ripeness and a richer taste due to the terpens’

4 Likes

Yeah they really morph in the last couple of weeks. That’s really why I let anything that I’m growing for the 1st time go as long as possible, till they’re almost reseeding themselves. cause you’re just never know what happens in the last couple of days :+1:

2 Likes