My Perpetual Education 🤣

that chick was a DUDE!

1 Like

so I added 3 more Sour Stawberry to the flower tent yesterday Oct 13, wish they were taller but i need the veg space. I want to veg longer and flower less plants but bigger now that I have the head room.
In order to do that I’m going to have to flower some small plants just to make room for bigger pots in there.
Hope all of you are well!
lets get high
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

this Pura Vida is almost as tall as i am and only has may Quarter zip on it :sleepy: so if the other PV is the same ill look for an other better producer.

Mango Maui Haze #2 :crossed_fingers:

veg tent

14 Likes

Looks awesome my friend. You have a cut of g13hp ? Man, that’s an elusive one. Would love to see her grown out. That’s a gem I hope to obtain one day, pura vida is wicked intriguing as well, number 4 or 5 on the must have list for Bodhi strains for me atm. Moving myself in the near future, hope I can end up with an epic space as well. Blessings

2 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 thanks for checkin in👍
The G13HP and Pura Vida are from seed runs here on OG :green_heart:
I have only flowered a small plant to clone and taste it, it maybe earlier in this thread. I must have liked it because I kept a clone. In nursing one back to heath now before flowering. Did a little lst and now gave a transplant and took about 6 cuts So as soon as she’s healthy enough she’ll go into flower.
The Pura Vida is super stinky.
I’m always looking to eliminate strains but I just can’t bring myself they all taste and smell just a tiny bit different and I love them all hahaha
Take a toke and pass it on!

3 Likes

17 plants, 8 different varietals (strains :stuck_out_tongue:) all at different stages 27 to 63 days to finish…
I think I have a problem but not sure the diagnosis :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

If that’s a problem, I’m ok with having it too :smirk:

2 Likes

After looking through your list I found another one in the top 10 list, wolf pack is another one i would love to obtain. I’m actually planning on moving soon and will begin multi -strain perpetual again. Also going to explore some more sativas as I tend to just stay away tbh

4 Likes

Here is 3 wolfpack that are 10 days into flower :+1:

Looking forward to these girls!

Heres a couple of shots of the Pura Vida from here on OG as well…She has approx 20 days to go

This is my Mango Maui Haze #2 that is luckily a girl!
She has been in flower for 19 days now

And a quik shot of the veg tent. At one point there was I think 39 plants in there and at least 10 different strains! But I am chomping at the bit to drop at least one of @ReikoX s Ghost Rose autos.
I think I can do it cause in about three weeks I can move some of these to flower when half the 4x8 will be done :slight_smile:

:dash: :dash: :sunglasses: :v: :canada:

10 Likes

Wow 23 day update :no_mouth:
thought I would tag u @nube since i just remembered these Pura Vida came from you! she is one of my favorites :heart: you are afaic a very good grower and human! Thanks!

and here’s another Sour Stawberry @DougDawson with about 2 weeks left

this is an OGer :star_struck::heart_eyes:
bout ten days or so left

Loving how big the Mango Maui Haze is getting with about a month to go… have not smoked any yet so… :grin:

and a surprise while inspecting this morning on one of my Wolfpack and 1 or 2 buds on my Sour Stawberry

I popped a few of @Barefrog s Gheese. Unfortunately only one survived (if you have read any of this thread u know it was my fault :rofl: ) and turned out to be a VERY virile boy! I took him out as soon as i noticed he was a dude but i guess not quick enough.

So the photos today are selective to hide the crispy leaves and yellowing. I almost killed everthing with kindness.
Gave them some Liquid Karma, molasses 1tbsp/gal, Microbial Mass and it must have fucked up my ph cause they all turned yellow and crispy and refused to drink everything in their pot for days. too much love can kill.
so lotsa litfa and they are swinging back slowly.
Going back to this in veg

and this in flower 1tbsp/gal with a supersoil

They were much happier with just that before.
Peace and lotsa Love

9 Likes

You gonna test the soil and leech it out or something? OR you think it’ll return to normal on it’s own?

3 Likes

It usually returns to normal on its own if I don’t F around with it too much. Trial and error always trying to do better. But I try not to use anything that’s gonna kill my micro herd. With my half assed living soil I give it some earthworm casting aerated tea To help recharge the soil. They seem to rebound pretty quick They seem to rebound pretty quick.

3 Likes

Fell into a (metaphoric) hole clawing my way out :relieved: Having a good day

Slurricane

Sour Strawberry

Oger

White Widow

88G13HP

Pics turned out just ok but good for a camera with a broken lens

12 Likes

Holy crud, batman! Welcome back.

3 Likes

Thanks Joe I appreciate that :+1:

1 Like

Looking good! I like the structure on that Slurricane, super frosty and doesn’t look lanky like the cut I’m growing.

1 Like

I’m finally getting the hang of her it’s been a long time coming though. Gotta lollypop het for sure otherwise she just gets little buds everywhere. :v:

2 Likes

And now I’ve even eliminated the fish fertilizer for the time being in flour I used subcool super soil mix and I’m about on my third run with it with no amendments and the plants are finally liking it hahaha :rofl: I think it’s a little hot. All I do is bubble my water for 24 hours and then give them straight water I don’t pH it or anything. Sour strawberry and the Pura vida are always a little hungry though.

1 Like

Yea, I’ve lollipoped and supercropped her to get a bit more out of the structure. But above that, I need to be mindful how much I water her, she doesn’t react well to having her roots too wet.
I’ve been trying to get into a routine of a 3wk cycle for my perpetual grow, but it’s tricky with all the different strains I have, with different rooting times and growth rates in veg. Plus like a kid in the candy isle, I always end up wanting to make more clones than I have room for lol.

1 Like

I’m really bad at this I throw things into flower on a whim, I chop things on a whim, well not really I usually check them with the magnifying glass and as long as they’re close. For instance I just chop my white widow yesterday and watered it the day :thinking: before no forethought lol.

This I am getting better at. So I’ve narrowed it down to Slurricane, White Widow, OGer, Pura vida. I still have some clones that I had started seeds of from this site 88G13HP having a hard time getting rid of and a northern BC skunk from JOTI. I’m going to try and flower less variety so I have more of each varietal in my jars should make each run a little easier anyways. It’s hard though cuz soon as I see any little space in my flower tent if I’m too high I might throw a plant in there :rofl:

Well actually everything you said could have come from my lips lol seems like we have similar tendencies. :dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

4 Likes

I am doing a microscopic analysis of slurricane today! I scored a small bud from the girl next door and I’m hoping it’s going to be a good hash producer.

2 Likes