My Perpetual Education 🤣

Sounds like what happened to mine. Than the plant sitter killed one and the other was so sad. I should have cut them before I left.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

One healthy happy meat breath baby girl :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::seedling::seedling::seedling:

:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

4 Likes

Slurricane finished day 62 of 12/12.

11/2 plants of 5 chopped today… that’s enough for one day :rofl: the sun is shining

they usually go 65 days but the jars are getting empty :no_mouth:

9 Likes

Soooooooo long story short I don’t have to move so on with the grow :seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

:arrow_down: GTK Golden Triangle Kush, and SDxSD Sour Diesel x Spacedude
from @DougDawson

:arrow_down: SS Sour Stawberry from a box 2 years ago.
PPP Paonia Purple Paralyzer @DougDawson

the last 2 pictures are the survivors… My last Slurricane, Pura Vida, and White Widow. they got thrips and spider mites in veg so I tied them to a post out side so not to fall over cause they were neglected and 4feet tall in solo cups :no_mouth: i chopped them to next to nothing and sprayed with orthos bug be gone. transplanted now got some clones rooting now so i think i saved em :+1:

more info to come

10 Likes

HOW did them clones work out ? clones cheaper that seeds - I seen one site wer clones were $35.00 at "clone cellar"I think the owner of clone cellar used to be Budget LED ( he couldn’t compete with the big boy so he changed to clones and seeds _ have 2 of his QB all I can say excellant LED’s

Gues it’s legal to send clone thru the mail because it’s --sorry forgot -it’s classification makes it legal

1 Like

I’ve tried two different cuts of slurricane, both very finicky plants. one produced better than the other, but I not what I was hoping for.

3 Likes

oo! Difficult to grow, I like the sound of it! I’m just finding the g-spot on these girls. I’m up to EC 2.4, but I remember they don’t like a strong dose. I’ll be careful getting up towards EC 3.0, that could be dangerous to Slurricane’s health.

2 Likes

Whatever you’re doing you seem to be getting the most out of her :evergreen_tree:

From @Tonygreen Gorilla Bubble from the group roller coaster ride that Tony made awesome :+1: I labeled them Sour Bubble and Gorilla Glue so I could tell the difference after I put them in their new shoes will leave them here for at least a couple weeks to a month before into flower.

These are from @DougDawson they are PPP and two of them are already thrown off a little stench wow. The others in the back are Sour Strawberry from a box here a couple years ago.

Here again from @DougDawson at the back Golden Triangle Kush x5 then at the front Sour Diesel x Spacedude x5 and in the middle 2 UBC Chemo from that same box here a couple years ago. All waiting for their new shoes next week.

Last but not least in the middle back and 1 up front, the Meat Breath clones from @JoeCrowe :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Looks like they are pumping out lots of new green growth! Can’t wait to see what happens.

2 Likes

Hey bud, I believe that’s Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude :slight_smile: Looking good in there.

4 Likes

oh shit…even better! thanks :v:

2 Likes

Flower room is looking ok.
These plants got to be 5 ft tall in Solo cups they were my slurricane clones and pura vida that I found from seed from here I also lost my Oger and my white widow. I managed to save these, they got bugs, put them outside the bugs left, trim them down to next to nothing, repotted vegged them for a month and here we are a month away from finish a little over a month into flower.

pura vida⬇️

Slurricane :arrow_down:

I didn’t know what to expect from the 2 meat breath so I put it in a little short… quite a bit short as I see now I’ll need to get her at least 3 ft tall before I put her in next time but she seems to be the healthiest of the whole tent :grin:

9 Likes

Yes, yes it is!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

So while waiting for these to finish

was forced to buy from a dispensery and this is what i got for 100 bucks

mac1 tiny buds and dust :no_mouth:

5 Likes

So I took the Slurricane with mostly cloudy 1% amber cause I desperately need the room for a bunch of Gorilla Bubble, Sour Strawberry, PPP and some Golden Triangle that I’m trying to find a mom of each :grin: so this happened

not much room left in there luck the Pura Vida is gonna need at least another week or more to finish.

6 Likes

Oct 30/22 moved in all the GB, an SS and a PPP to flower…pics to come. keeping 1 gal pot for reduced size… im sure ill be watering twice a day by the end of flower.

4 Likes

finally the Meat Breath is ready to chop but I have no time but i can’t wait to taste her oh life is a bunch of hard decisions :rofl::metal:

7 Likes

That meat breath was crazy,

the jar smells like a box of rubber bands but it doesn’t taste like that when you smoke it, nice flavor can’t put my finger on it though. I’ll just have to keep smoking it until I figure it out. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update on @Tonygreen gb ril group buy so I sowed 10 seeds and now I have seven that I think I want to keep all of them. They’re in their fifth week and a week ago one of them smelled like straight up bubble gum :grin: some of them have a fuel smell but in a good weed way, one of them has really big calyx buds some have a little bigger buds than others some are frostier than others, oh my how to choose :thinking:

I flowered in 3/4 to 1 gallon pot :unamused:only to try to keep the plant size down and they still got to 4 ft tall :grin::sunglasses: but a nice sample size they’re beautiful, poor things are starving a little though.

the big calyx bud gb2 frosty AF!
only 1 like this so she is a keeper for sure :arrow_down:

this one smells like bubble gum :arrow_down:

gb1 :arrow_down: 2 like this they look the same as the bubble gum smelling one but these ones smell more gassy.

These are the ones that are going to have bigger buds and finish a little longer 3 of these.

next is my quest for a Sour Strawberry mom so far so good the smell was sweet strawberry but has turned sour but still a little sweet so delicious and started turning purple as soon as she started the flower :grin: :arrow_down:

not exactly sure what week this PPP is about 3 im guessing. She is a little bushy for me, she reminds me of my Northern Island skunk, it was good smoke but a nightmare to trim so we’ll see how she competes with everything else

I should post on here more often cuz it’s really the only record I have of anything so as you can see not very much trying to get a feel.

That’s all for now thanks for listenin

8 Likes

I tell people it’s the flavor of fresh cleaned hospital hah hah!

2 Likes