My place for preservation seed runs 2022-24

I’m sorry I have missed this.

2 Likes

Those Goji males, what studs :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This was the lone lady with the first four males.
:green_heart: :seedling:

33 Likes

Those males on the left side of the picture are what I like in structure wise beautiful.

3 Likes

Yeah, the front right was floppy. The back one had the same structure as the left 2.

8 Likes

Responding in regards to the light so as to not clog up the introduction thread.

I was some of the old timers. Well I sent the strips as a gift from UK to US. To @Jellypowered who did your build.

Sounds to me like a driver issue. Are you running the strips on a meanwell? I’m pretty sure they have a thermal cutout. May be worth dimming the light. (There should be an inbuilt potentiometer. (Little rubber grommet on the underside comes off and you have a really small Phillips head dial type thing. with the light unplugged turn anti clockwise a bit)

If you could try that as a start and let me know how it goes. We will either continue to troubleshoot or you’ll be all good.

:peace_symbol: Cola

8 Likes

Yes, I remember. Those where the days and you, @Jellypowered and this community is awesome. You guys took me under your wing to help me make meds for the hubby and the reason I cam back to give back to the community any way I can.

I even started making seeds. I had major messes up with a run as I didn’t realize it was cutting out,(light)

It is on an meanwell driver and Jelly set the dim and Said it was good. I don’t know how.

Can you walk me thru it?

11 Likes

I’ll drop you a DM tomorrow when I’m not drunk and in Sheffield :joy:

But won’t be a problem my lovely :relaxed:

5 Likes

Great looking plants G-paS purple erkal are looking excellent.

5 Likes

Sorry folks, I have been as busy as a cat on a tin roof covering poo.

I pulled down everything and am working on cleaning so I can set up after the Fall boxes go out.

19 Likes

They looked great but, the seeds just wouldn’t mature. They were popping out on the own but totally green. Any advice would be appreciated. This was a new one for me.

2 Likes

Like just splitting their calyxs or actually falling out, if splitting thats not uncommon and the seed part thats exposed to light will be more green vs the covered parts and you just leave them till they are ripe.

5 Likes

The split ones were completely green 4 weeks after splitting. Many had popped right out and were on the soil and ground.

1 Like

yeah if that green/whitesh in colour they are just failed seeds i get those all the time

1 Like

Thank You, It is frustrating to see these big ole seeds and then they just don’t turn.
The seeds in the clones look great. the plants were just skimpy. I am tying to figure out which area I took them from that five looked jut like Mom. They aren’t doing well after being gorgeous a few weeks earlier. Than didn’t finish well either. I almost thru out the skimpy clones.

:green_heart:

9 Likes

@LegsMahoney, @Emeraldgreen, @DGCloud @catapult, @Nagel420, @Tejas, @OGSince03, @CADMAN, @CornbreadJunior, @Cormoran, @SaintAliasKnife, @api312, @invisible, @misterbee, @Dirtron, @George, @floyd, @MrMayhem1134, @Sasquatch, @Fat_Man , @Rhino_buddy, @Mr.Sparkle @itza419 @Bobgrows @anon58740919 @Sasquatch

I know I missed some.

I want to thank you for following my thread,

I have some FORUM STOMPER auto fem to share. I will use a number generator to select winner.

42 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @G-paS ! Always lurking in your thread! :yum:

8 Likes

thanks for the opportunity, im generally right behind @Rhino_buddy lurking even though he only notices half the time when i breath a little too heavy…

7 Likes

Thanks for this

6 Likes

WHAT THREAD??? I’m just HERE for da BEER!!! Seriously, got this on HIGH ALERT, your Thread goes off BEFORE the Severe Weather Warnings…lol!!! If I do win, please donate to another OGer, like…say… @Rhino_buddy. If neither of us are so lucky, take heart, he can PM me for some. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes