My poorly planned grow w/quality seeds +1 bagseed

That Trainwreck x chem 91 on the left is in a 2 gal pot and 2-3 months old!
On the right is an Uhkrul and Lemon Skunk sharing a solo cup about 2 months old!!! Lemon skunk confirmed female but the uhkrul is not showing yet. I figure I can chop if turns out a male.
Im chopping the Trainwreck x chem 91 and putting the lemon skunk and Uhkrul in the pot and once they have adjusted I’m flipping my 2 x 2 to 12/12 which has sour diesel, NL 5000, and Bue Zorilla #4.

2 Likes

GG4 bagseed at 2 wks and 2 days.
Got a hunch she gonna be frosty :cold_face:

3 Likes

The last time I browsed through this thread I was balls deep in my own craziness and didn’t really take it in or post.

Man that Uhrkrul and Lemon Skunk are tight in that solo cup are you going to leave them in there full-term? I imagine there isn’t much soil left in there, just a rootball :astonished: I’m surprised they seem to be in such good health, just a little hungry.

That GG4 bagseed is looking really nice. Blue Zorilla sounds nice as well.

The Mexican wild tobacco is bizarre looking. I’ve had tobacco for the last two years outside, this Isleta variety, supposedly originates an hour north of me in a similar climate. The leaves/flowers all look totally different on that Wild Mexican. Maybe I’ll try some next season. I was astonished to find the tobacco seems remarkably hardy here.

Cheers, have a great day! It looks like stuff for my tent (ventilation, light) will all be arriving next week so I’ll get to try this indoor thing first-hand.

1 Like

Thanks for chiming in!!!
I am also amazed the lemon skunk and uhkrul have been able to maintain health for so long in a solo cup. I did put a nice layer of fertilizer mixed w/soil on the bottom of the cup so perhaps why they been able to maintain. Lemon skunk responded well to the transplant and the Uhkrul just showed sex and female she is! But she took a little while to adjust to the transplant and is doing fine now though.
Will be posting photos soon of those plants and the rest in the tent. It’s so funny but I couldn’t find it in myself to chop the Gravy Train despite the poor growth and outdoor growing recommendation. I’ll just keep an eye on that plant when I induce flowering as apparently she is prone to hermaphroditism being grown indoors. I won’t hesitate chopping if she turns into a herm.
And yeah the Mexican tobacco was easy to grow except for initial germination and seedling stage because of the small size. Gotta spray them gently when watering for sure.
Gonna post my photos in the next post of what’s in flower and then the tent in veg.
Thanks for visiting @FieldEffect

2 Likes

GG4 bagseed

4 Likes

Lemon skunk getting some bend over training and the uhkrul being a Landrace Sativa is probably not to happy in the soil with plenty of nutrients. Been told Sativa Landrace variety’s prefer soil with not so much nutrients. :man_shrugging:

Couldn’t bring myself to chop the gravy train, so I’m also giving her some training since she don’t seem to be growing vertically much anymore. Giving her a chance.

Last is this NL5000

3 Likes

Blue Zorilla 4

Blue Zorilla 2

Blue Zorilla 1

I was fooled! Was certain this plant was a female but turns out Blue Zorilla 3 ended up a male but he still looks amazing!!

2 Likes

Flowering plants

Blue Zorilla #1

Sour diesel just put into flower and being trained

2 Likes

Blue Zorilla #1 with some nice color fading

1 Like

I like the title sounds kinda like my poorly planned grow but no bag seeds

Only one bagseed and from a good strain.
And I haven’t updated the post on that bagseed, thanks for reminding me.

Here’s a close of said GG4 bagseed and it’s smelling like oranges up front with a hint of peach and this pungent fermented slightly rotting sweet smell. The frost on this plant is just crazy and it’s rounding up 3 weeks, can’t wait to see how the smells change and for more trichome coverage.

5 Likes

Blue Zorilla male(blue pheno) put to the side for some pollen collection to extend this line. Wasn’t expecting this line to be colorful with unique, fairly strong terps and for the structure of the plant and flowers. Hoping for a successful pollination of a few branches and possibly open to some trading depending on the amount of beans produced and the vibe.

2 Likes

This is 4 weeks into flower. It’s looking like this gonna be a trichome laden flower with some colorful highlights.

4 Likes

Looking great man!

I’d want some of those Blue Zorilla eggs :egg:

1 Like

Blue Zorilla 1

Blue Zorilla 3

GG4 bagseed
This one is becoming quite pungent. The stickiness is just like glue. Buds are dense and swelling up. I’m guessing she might be done a little early. Also at 4 weeks

5 Likes

Blue Zorilla #1

Blue Zorilla #3

5 Likes

GG4 bagseed - the smell is potent and pungent, super sticky just like glue and starting to lay on the frost. The lower nugs even look frosted out!
6 weeks of flowering

Geee I am glad that this clone took off! I didn’t know if it would because it was only 4 inches tall but hey this must be an eager cloning plant. I’ll be topping this clone and try cloning that top again. I got a feeling this is gonna be a very strong smoke basing it off the smell and looks.

7 Likes

Jeez that bagseed is looking like it came from Santa’s workshop :sunglasses:

1 Like

Blue Zorilla #3
I’m just blown away by this plant! She is beautiful and has a smell to match. I pick smells of skunk, acrid fermented berries and hints of petrichor. I have a feeling she is gonna be an amazing smoke and probably some head stash. I am very much looking forward to enjoying this flower

5 Likes

Close up of BZ#1 getting soooo close to the chop

3 Likes