My second flowering room

I’ve cut of all bottom branches that won’t get any light.

I’m lucky that I’ve got 3x600W and very tall grow cabinet so I can handle the stretch… But I’m not happy with it…

1 Like

Only buy from this seedbank only if you are ready for very adventurous mix of everything… It is nowhere to Chocolope (only dreamed up name) and pretty variable result.

Can’t recommend this cheapo seedbank. It more looks like some F2 or mix of many varieties.

1 Like

It was topped just once to get more even height. (I’ve removed three embranchment on some and one on others). Two plants were removed as they got too small in this overgrown bush :slight_smile: I wasn’t expecting this… Last pics were just before switch to 12/12.

Unfortunately it is some naturalseeds.cz - can’t recommend, looks like bulk mix packed up under fictional name.

You are absolutely right. With the exception of that one compact and small variety they have overgrown a lot and pot is definitely limiting them.

I’ll buy bigger one next time!

Thank you for your advices! :sunglasses:

btw. what is the english term for “embranchment” or branch “level”? we use term that would be translated like “floor level” which doesn’t make any sense to me :))

It looks really like 3 or 4 phenos or completelly different lineage. I will never buy a seed from this cheap czech brands. and man, the photo of the stem says everything. If you were photo before it started budding re-potting has its sense. Now it is too late.No more place for roots to grow (on the second side this looks like the only way to stop their vertical grow:)… You know, I mean the are budding quite fine and you have a plenty of lights. So maybe try to sort them in the way you can adjust most buds in the main light flow zone. For the highest plants let the lights in the top, for shorter ones put one lamp lower etc. I think, you can still have a nice harvest…

1 Like

Harvest time is here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Surprisingly last two weeks really changed the plants. I was hoping for just decent harvest, in light of what this seed “mix” brought :). Flower sites have been sparse at first.

But this outcome has really overcame any expectations, because even more sativa phenos have succeeded in forming continuous “cola” :slight_smile: … It took 60 days, but it is worth it definitely. I’m not sure if it will be my personal record in this cabinet, but we’ll see :)…

I’m posting some photos from cutting… but first lets see how it progressed…

1 Like

1 Like

Just to recall, we have identified at least 3 different phenotypes. So different, that I think it is more appropriate to say 3 different strains… :slight_smile:

We did like right one the most, it resembles indica strains - hard compact and isolated buds without much pistils (very easy to trim). On photo you can see that this one is ripe with brown pistils (stigmas), and the other ones (middle and left) would maybe take a few more days, because they are still producing more and more flower calyxes with fresh pistils (probably due to some sativa genes). They are also much more “hairy” than the right one.

I’ve found few seeds in each plant suggesting that some of them was slight hermaphrodite. (No male flowers were observed)

1 Like

This is “the indica” variation… It is a breeze to trim…

1 Like

This one was weakest plant growing very slowly so to catch with the others it was not topped. And it produced really massive central cola! :scream:

1 Like

damn son. super sexy. you made me go buy a pack of chocolope!

Thanks… But I warn you don’t buy this from some cheap bulk seed reseller :slight_smile: I think they have sold us some mix of various strains… But Chocolope as I remember it was close to that compact indica pheno I’ve shown in two posts above…

Few more photos to see what strange strain variations we’ve got…

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for all the likes @MiG!
I’ve sorted some more photos from last shooting, so I’m posting this last batch and eagerly awaiting smoke report :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like