My strain name

Key Blue Og - Key lime pie x Blueberry OG. To easy but fun!

1 Like

:rofl: this stuff is too spooky… mine happens to be ‘Badazz Banana Fast’ and this is literally the little ladie going right now that also just happens to be in fact…Banana Berry Muffins x El’Chemi Kiwi(auto)

One of a few first time chucks. I just dont see how I cant go with that one now.

Thanks for that, friend!

4 Likes

Doctor Purple Cookies. Maybe some Grinspoon x Mac1.

2 Likes

Apparently its Critical Banana Pie, sounds ok.

1 Like

Jamaican banana Skunk #1 lol last thing we need is more Skunk #1 crosses

1 Like

Sounds good though

1 Like

Oh for sure, definitely gonna be fruity.

1 Like

Doc cherry cookies

Damn I’m a hype strain

4 Likes

I guess mine would be Red cherry dream

Sounds pretty nice. How would this be made?

2 Likes

Mine actually sounds pretty decent. Jamaican Silver Cream

2 Likes

Fsilver Banger not really

4 Likes

Super Strawberry Punch

I will someday name a strain after my dog “scented side of a dawg” :dog:

Im Critical Lemon Pye. I sound delicious.

2 Likes

@Boltcutter “scented side of a dawg” sounds like “canine anus” to me.

1 Like

This! :laughing: :dog2:

1 Like

I have seen people enjoy the smell of baby poop or raw meat in cannabis. Why is dog smell worse? :dog:

I’m not judging. A dog person myself

And I wouldn’t admit to some of the things I attempted to do to catch a buzz in my youth (smoke banana peels anyone), I just like to think (an activity that has led to much of my troubles in life) that I have come to embrace some of the more sensually pleasing aspects of life.

1 Like

What handsomes :heart_eyes:
Youth is needed for stupid things, then it’s not up to that.
I used to enjoy drinking a lot of alcohol and taking stimulants. Fortunately, that is now in the past.

1 Like

My avatar is Ernest T Bass for a reason ( he’s the best rock thrower in the county for the uninformed)

Ps. I too used stimulates to to keep up drinking more. My motto was if you don’t sober up you won’t get hungover. But when you can’t keep it up and it catches up good god is it hell.

1 Like

Something known for red colors x something citrusy x green crack. I’ve got a few names I’m shopping genetics for like Gay banana daddy skunk(cr pending), Grouch (I need to find a pack or clone or pollen of grumpz for that one, to cross with green crack)