My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Very nice pretty dark green.

1 Like

Glad to see you back just pop a couple of those gg autos I got from you thank you

2 Likes

Look at this!!! Sooo please with the results.

Started with 500 ml of Avocado oil, ended with 400 ml (I used the 25 filter because I didn’t want plant matter in the caps).

Each 00 size cap holds a little less than 1 ml (.9 something?) So based on my calcs for each cap is about 12-14 mg thc.

Hahahah, just gave one to hubby to test :crossed_fingers: the other day I just ate some of the oil in a shot of coffee, effective, but holy crap the heartburn. Hopefully the gel caps will mitigate, we shall see.

19 Likes

5 day progress update. All looking good, the one is kinda weak looking.

15 Likes

Happy to see you back in the game nefrella.

4 Likes

Nice work on those caps! Hope they solve all your edible setbacks. :seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

Took 3 of them last night, that oil is a creeeeper!

Gel caps performed beautifully, just one icky burp then nothing.

Perfecto!

9 Likes

Couldn’t help but laugh at one icky burp!! Lol

6 Likes

I also just drop the oil into my coffee, the key is to keep stirring, I love the capsule idea

4 Likes

It’s worked famously so far.

On a different note, it’s been 100+ degrees out here lately.

Seriously thinking of framing up some metal studs and slapping on some insulated sheathing.

R-Tech 1 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. R-3.85 Insulating Sheathing, And getting a roll and cool ac. Was also realizing I can add in a reducer from my tent, and tie into the dryer ducting for the exhaust. Insanity. At what point is too much to grow this stuff. I mean, I habe a few zips to go till fall, but yowza. And, if I did do this, the benefit of having more control over the climate could be a game changer.

Orrrrrr, how effective would this type of scenario even be?

What do you all think? Oh tomorrow is gut and clean the garage, going to be spectacular fun :face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

11 Likes

Happy to see your return :smiley:

5 Likes

Hotter than a pistol out here, officially at 18/6.

15 Likes

Hey Nef you think of just hooking up your inline to suck some of the AC from your house into your tent. Your still in the garage right?

5 Likes

You know, I hadn’t thought of that, but would have to cut holes into the wall (it’s a rental). Good idea!

2 Likes

Planted a few autos to fill in.

Mephisto:
Strawberry Cheesecake Crumble
Bare Assed Monkey

Night Owl:
Milk and Qookies
Electric Qoolaid

13 Likes

Dang glad to see you back crazy lady! I missed ya!

4 Likes

Missed you too! Life has been cahraaaazy lol :heart:

6 Likes

I understand. Crazy doesn’t even begin…

4 Likes

Looks EXACTLY like the cod liver oil pills my mother crammed into me when I was a kid LOL :rofl:
:nauseated_face:
The burps didn’t end until lunch…

Sure looks like a highly effective delivery system you’ve devised there :star_struck: :+1:
That’s our crazy smart cat lady for ya!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I decided to make some rso oil and put in caps. Testing is pretty good so far, dosing hahahahaa. Like, bust out the scale. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes