My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

The most important thing is exercise and cardio, the faster he gets back on his feet and keeps pushing ‘gently’ the better his recovery. (I got my ‘been there, done that’ Tee in 2017). :stuck_out_tongue:
Ideally he will be putting 3~4 days a week at the gym in 6 months.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about the problems, but I’m glad he and you are ok!

4 Likes

I’m EXTREMELY happy things are getting back to normal for you. I’m sorry to hear about your husband. Best wishes to you guys. :heart:

3 Likes

So glad he’s back at home with you. That’s scary stuff.

Your grow will get back going real soon. All those veggies. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome back @nefrella!! My prayers are with you

3 Likes

Damn that’s rough! Quadruple bypass is crazy pants, I can’t imagine :cry:

Glad to hear you’re both okay now though!! I’ve been over here wondering the worst and hoping for the best, so yeah, glad you’re both alive and safe at home ^^

Now that I know, I have some beans cooking right now, and some more to be made shortly after, that will all find their way to you once they’re ready :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh, it’ll get back to growing, but I just gutted both tents.

Now I’m going to pick up the verm and perlite tomorrow while I’m out and start up some seeds.

For now, I’m taking a seed making break lol. I’ll be happy to get something successfully completed!

12 Likes

If you get in a urge to dust some autos just let me know and I’ll have some 24 karat pollen headed your way. Or in a couple months mango smile pollen.

I’ll be sure to get some seeds your way when these are done too

4 Likes

Because this is one.of my favorite strains - Fruity Pebbles OG. Freebie seeds , Jaws Genetics.

I believe these are regulars, so if I throw a boy will be making at least one seeded mother. Fingers crossed for 3 fem 1 boy.

I’m going down to literally 4 plants for awhile (until the urge hits lol), the watering gets so intense.

Starting them in their presence rinsed verm/perlite mix.

21 Likes

So good to see the Inside of your tents again @nefrella ! :crossed_fingers:you get the ratio you wanted. Those gorilla glue autos you sent me are looking amazing. The buds are getting so dense. Thanks for sharing those. Might have to hit you up for a few more, so I can save them for down the road. :wink:

Have a great day!
:green_heart::rhinoceros::seedling:

5 Likes

I have hundreds of those seeds still, so no worries there!! @Rhino_buddy

4 Likes

So, decided since he can’t smoke much anymore, and im.tired.of eating cookies, I am going to start making capsules. Yay!!! Will be using infused coconut oil for the caps.

Some stuff to get the gear going…

And of course the pills…I can’t stress enough how vital I think it’s going to be having the two halves separate.

20 Likes

Much less fat and calories in the caps than cookies. This is why I also like tincture. :grin:

11 Likes

Legit. Should be fun!!

8 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Caps are a great alternative! I prefer to use the vegetarian capsules. They don’t tend to stick in my throat as bad, and I’m sure they make them in gelatin, but they have some that have a pleasant, subtle taste/scent. I’m sure I’m just quirky and gelatin ones are fine for everyone else.

It was actually when I was rendering gelatin from pig parts that I decided I didn’t like it anymore. :grin:

Either way the job gets done. Have fun!

5 Likes

4/4 , which is always nice! Pretty sure they sprouted 7/1, but official dob is 7/2 :rofl:

Started them on 5 ml / L of Clonex at 5.5.

15 Likes

Hello! I’m newer here so it’s my first time in your thread. I’m glad your husband is ok! Also that’s neat you used the clonex after they sprouted, I haven’t tried that yet.

5 Likes

Nefrella is back everyone!!! Hey, we missed you and your kitty! Glad to hear everyone made it thru whatever you dealt with :slight_smile: And glad to see you back.

4 Likes

So good to see some green in your thread again. You gonna get some veggies going again? I’m interested to see those ground cherries, and how fecund those plants can be with some care. I’ve only grown them outdoors.

3 Likes

OMG, I’ve worried about you. So so glad to see you back. I literally just posted that I hoped you were ok and then clicked to see your activity!

3 Likes