My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Hey! Thanks for checking in! Glad you’re doing well and the veggie garden is still going! You had that thing packed last we saw :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I still got a couple packs with your name on them if you want. You know where to find us if you do decide to start up again and whatnot ^^

3 Likes

Hey @nefrella how are ya! Glad to see you back.!

Paws

4 Likes

She lives! So good to hear from you @nefrella. Hope everything is going well with you. Glad to see your friendly face back around these parts. Excited to see what you’ve got cooking for the next grow. And veggies!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Everything is going great! Just been dealing with some life stuff, and life goes on :heart:. I am ready to start up again, amd first one will be in soil, growing a lot of veggies these days as well ! Gotta hit the Bodhi first :joy::rofl::heart:

12 Likes

13 Likes

Are you growing bell peppers in a tent?

1 Like

Well, I have 1 pepper, for all the time trying them and literally, only 1 lol. It’s a golden of some kind

3 Likes

Haha nice. I was thinking about growing bell peppers after my current plants are done

1 Like

Glad to see you back

1 Like

Those are some good looking potatoes from those bags. I don’t ever seem to get larger ones when I grow in the bags. The ones in the ground outside are definitely large. :yum:

Nice job with the veggies! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Those are some good looking potatoes from those bags. I don’t ever seem to get larger ones when I grow in the bags. The ones in the ground outside are definitely large. :yum:

Nice job with the veggies! :heart_eyes:

Also, is that corn your starting?

1 Like

Yes it’s corn! I found a dwarf variety 3’-5’ height

10 Likes

Nice to see you back!

Shout out to Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, aka https://rareseeds.com
I’ve grown a bunch of their chile peppers and tomatoes and dream of the day they carry cannabis in their catalog!

3 Likes

Legit! I have a ton of their seeds, love em :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Good to see you again! Enjoy the summer and all of the work it takes, lol. I’m covered up in yard work myself and maintaining a few garden things. It sure is nice though. Happy gardening! peace

3 Likes

It is nice to be busy, take care! :+1::v:

2 Likes

Mephisto - Strawberry Mango Crumble: I think im going to get a couple of these in the ground, not my plant/pic but wow, hopefully mine will be that pretty :green_heart::evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Love their stuff. And seed savers exchange, and buffalo seed company. Check them out. My business provides the native seeds they sell, but they collect indigenous heirloom cultivars from all over the world. :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome back @nefrella , great to see you in the halls again :slight_smile:

3 Likes