My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

I’ve got some of the pink banana soaking right now (tried it previously without a soak and had a zero germ).

Also, need to check on a “cuties” orange seed that I got lucky out of one of the fruits. Would love to have an indoor citrus option.

Super exciting, lol, now I totally get it why granny was always happy to be in the garden. The older I get, the more I love it!

6 Likes

Glad to be back! Life’s crazy sometimes

5 Likes

It is nice to see you back @nefrella . Glad you came back!

Paws

3 Likes

Most definitely glad to be back, wouldn’t be caught dead anywhere else! hehe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Right on :smiley:

2 Likes

They said 1.5g, so Im like ever the exacting weirdo, grind up 1.5g thinking, "ah, surely exact right? :rofl::joy::woozy_face: In my defense, this stuff is purchased from a dispo, because I haven’t grown in almost a year (so it’s not as perfectly moist?, sticky)

Knowing, no way will I probably make it thru the blunt, let alone to the other ground up matter. :dizzy_face::joy::rofl:

12 Likes

Love this idea. Dollar store laundry basket, weed block fabric. I’ll habe to measure when I fill, but I think 5/6 gallons at least.

8 Likes

I think the one is damping off. Cat ate a few of the corn plants. Then - barf. :rofl::joy: I’m surprised not more have germinated by today, but it’s only been 3 days.

The two plants by the one pepper, are blueberry bushes. Will have to do some research, and they probably need up planted, the 3 gallon is probably too small.

12 Likes

Looking like 50% right now, but I have a feeling more to come in the next 2-3 days. No damping off, glad for that.

7 Likes

How is started…

How it’s going…

13 Likes

Sooooo tiny :joy::rofl:

Sooooo lazy :rofl::joy::heart:

12 Likes

Mephisto mmmhmmmm…soon. In a little less than 2 days, new drops.

4 Likes

Hopefully I’ll have better luck with these two!

Mephisto - Strawberry Mango Crumble.

9 Likes

I can’t be the only one…:rofl::joy: Right? Haha

7 Likes

FastBuds 420 Time

LemonPie Auto

Pineapple Express

And just like that out of space because the big tent is making the food. I have to say, the freedom autos provide is nice. I’ve also come to the conclusion that I won’t be “training” them this time. I’ve grown enough now to realize a plant has only so much flower and no amount t of tweaking (at least with my limited skillset) will get me enough extra to mess with the trouble.

Wish me luck, the phenos both looked incredible. :green_heart::evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Excellent article for autos. Even more confirmation I won’t need to train these - almost identical yields.

6 Likes

That article indeed is excellent…
Thanks for sharing @nefrella

1 Like

You are most welcome, glad you liked it as well!

2 Likes

What’s his name Bogart?

3 Likes

Woo Woo is her name :heart:

They hatched yesterday, the Strawberry Mango Crumble! 11 week to finish yikes.

10 Likes