My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Yeah, sadly I am not into sativas. But I will admit it took a bit of contemplating before I chose the Master of Puppets over the Uplift :sweat_smile: there were just too many bomb choices in that lineup and I felt like I was playing Pokémon because I WANT THEM ALL :joy: :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

The suspense…………………………………. 🫣

6 Likes

Thank you so much @nefrella !!!
Mango Hashplant
Granola Funk Remix
Wookie Orgasm

6 Likes

Sky lotus was already claimed brother @MoBilly

4 Likes

Thank you @HeadyBearAdventures . Brain fart. lol
Changed my choice. DM incoming @nefrella !

5 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly ! Up next is @Greasy, ypur pick.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @nefrella! Really has brightened my friday! Very exciting! I would like to choose the following:

Blue Sunshine
Uplift
Unicorn Milk

8 Likes

Good stuff happening up in here!

2 Likes

Thank you @Greasy ,next up is @BarefootAndBlazed . Your choice!

7 Likes

I love that I’m toward the bottom, because I’m probably gonna end up with stuff I never would have picked. There is so much power and potential in doing something you thought you wouldn’t.
:bear::+1::grin:

5 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :tada:
Great giveaway @nefrella

6 Likes

I can’t believe everything I want minus 1 is still here, I made 4 choices and only ones been picked so far. :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Lol, I’ve only lost 1 from my original list as well, but there’ll only be 9 left when I go.
If I step on your toes, we can work something out.

3 Likes

Gee dude… What were those? lol
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

You’ll probably never know unless by some miracle they remain :wink: I will say I was 4/4 until Greasy picked :thinking:

3 Likes

Mine was the temple, obviously
This is like a white elephant game… can I steal? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I counted that one out right off the bat although I was hoping someone would say now I need someone to repro this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

@BarefootAndBlazed BOUNTIFUL BODHI BEAN BONANZA BECKONS you sir ……

3 Likes

Eh, he hasn’t been online in a couple hours, our pick may be mañana

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

1 Like