My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Yes 4x4, working on getting set up for mothers and clones shortly.

Welp, apparently I can’t go without making seeds. I grew out the Fast Buds Glue Auto (gg4 heavy cross) and it was phenomenal.

Going to make one total boy and just make some babies. Wooba wooba.

Going to start to finish these under the old skool T5 :call_me_hand:

Terpenado lady

Blue Sunshine baby momma in the flower tent and holy cow she’s talllllll…

:v::peace_symbol::v:

15 Likes

Will be repotting 2/3 Glue Autos - after doing some research last night (thanks @ReikoX :star_struck:) , found out that I need to space my “donor” plant 3 weeks prior to my momma plant.

No loss there, I’ll put those 2 ladies in 3 gallon pots and enjoy watching em grow…and smoking them too. This really is one of my favorite strains.

soooooo gooey, sticky.

4 Likes

Gave a wicked haircut to the GLG Gsc x LBF

8 Likes

Put the glue sniffers into 12/12. They’re 7 days germinated, should be interesting!

Edit - I’ll be adding soil as they grow to help with roots.

Next run i think im going to try the 1 gallon grow bags. Read a really good article on running 12/12 and it would be a strain hunters dream.

7 Likes

Can’t bring myself to do 12/12 from seed. Feels like such a waste. Will have to be more selective on grows i suppose. Lol…

Planted 16 of the blue mystics ive sent out, time to see what happens!!

Transplanted the 2 Glue Autos, waiting on the third to pop so I can start spraying it with cs.

Going to cram the GSC x LBF In the flower tent, tired of waiting for clones to sex, just gonna go balls out and flip these green babies :green_heart::evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Aaaaand…adhd :rofl::joy::laughing:

Flower tent is officially packed :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::beers:

10 Likes

Transplanted the Glue Sniffers today, as well as the last Glue Auto. Considering just selfing one of them, as I was like, what the heck, I dont “have” to grow multiples for a mother plant. Hopefully this time with lst, ill do a better job so spraying the lower nodes with cs.

10 Likes

Blue Mystic - we have quite a few ready to burst out!

10 Likes

Some new beans!!!

14 Likes

Holy cow 15/16 Blue Mystics in da house!! One thing I have to say about the Root Riot pods, they definitely make the seedling push harder to germinate - less helmet head. :rescue_worker_helmet:

Not sure wth to do with these clones, the Glg x LBF is taking forever to show sex. Guess once I find out who is who, then I’ll plant the ladies and chuck the boys. Maybe keep one boy :joy::rofl::kiss:

Veg tent rocking.

Flower tent :purple_heart::green_heart::evergreen_tree::green_heart::evergreen_tree::green_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Nefrella, grow-aholic and over share-aholic.

Stuck at home till the tow truck comes with a new battery for the car!

It’s like a tropical forrest.:joy::rofl::evergreen_tree::green_heart:

8 Likes

11 Likes

@nefrella. Did you get your new battery?

3 Likes

@Joker Ohhh, yep!!! Brand new. Ended up having g to call AAA back when I got to the office and it was done in less than an hour!! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Nice lazy day, looking forward to sleeping in and coffee this weekend! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Harvested part of the other Space Monkey - so odd, the delineation of the lighting. Literally half the plant on one side was ready, the other side with less light exposure, still need another week at least. Cool stuff to learn!

Last photo is of the plant I just trimmed and put into the Wedryer - best $$ spent. Dries my medicine perfectly! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::green_heart::evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Bonsai mother practice!

Twenty20 Mendocino Glue Sniffers.

7 Likes

Smallest cuttings I’ve ever thought about keeping. Experiment time! (They’re still alive, just checked the cloner lol!)

9 Likes