My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Santa showed up early this year :santa::christmas_tree::gift:

Super excited for this camera! Get ready for some time lapse videos!!!

8 Likes

Wow, it’s like every time I look around I see another one of your journals that I didn’t notice before :laughing:. I love it. I think I ran out of likes with all your cat photos :rofl:.
I have to ask, how is that space monkey :monkey:? Looks like it liked to stretch.

3 Likes

@Seamonkey84 thabks for the kind words and stopping by! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the cats are super floofy, spoiled and rotund lol!

The space monkey did stretch quite a bit. I think @Grohio described it best : candelabra style and really floppy.

The taste and stone from the sm is quite superb :v::peace_symbol::metal:

4 Likes

Floofy cats are nice hehe.
Yea, that’s a good description of that structure lol. Looks like it could benefit from supercropping to reduce that stretch. So I have to ask, how did the seed run turn out? :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I checked her last weekend, was at 9 weeks. Pulled a bud apart about the size of a nickel, and 4/5 seeds weren’t done cooking yet. Going to check this weekend, 10 weeks, I think it should be done, but heck who knows. She is looking ragged as all get out for sure.

3 Likes

Well no sense in trying to rush it, I’ve read where some people have left them until the plant actually is dying and drying on her own, the way nature would have lol. I’ll be doing some pollen chucking (swabbing actually lol) on a few of my orange goji f2 manifold branches. Just need to see if they will pull out of nutrient issues so I can bloom them. Being in 16oz containers don’t help lol. Of course if they don’t, I’ll have to up pot them and forgo the challenge. But any I plan to seed would have to be up potted anyway.

3 Likes

8 Likes

The kitty is making me feel vewy tiward, like bugs bunny hypnotizing me LOL! Love your Vida N!!!

1 Like

Chopped the seeded space :monkey:.

Moved the GLG gsc x lbf clones into the main veg tent. Lost 3 of em.

9 Likes

Finally pulled the trigger!!! :heart::fire::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

I just popped 6 space :monkey: myself can’t wait to see whats in there. The garden looks great. How you liking the blue :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Space monkey looking really nice.
Save them beans for the apocalypse . Lol.

3 Likes

For real, people getting crazier lol

1 Like

10 Likes

11 Likes

Killed a ton of plants today. Found a couple boys and the rest, I was like, meh, I wasn’t in love with the idea of finishing them out.

Killed off all the GLG clones that weren’t pheno 6, killed off the runt, it just wasn’t doing it at all.

Dreaming of fishing…:fishing_pole_and_fish:

7 Likes

The four plants in front look so healthy.
Love the guard cat. :smile:

3 Likes

Ironically - those are bag seed SFV.

2 Likes

haha, my cat has been doing that too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

12 Likes