My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Mad skill!

2 Likes

Today ill be stripping the blue Dream of all nodes and burying her as deep as she can go.

20201219_102124

10 Likes

Can’t wat to see the full time lapse… super cool

2 Likes

12 Likes

I am the bestest plant abuser. Just look at all those bendy things lol.

Awwwww yeah - the LIGHT has arrived!!!

The good news? I :cupid: :heart_eyes_cat: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: the light. The bad news? I need to order another one :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Next learning curve - canopy control :woman_facepalming::woman_singer::sob::rofl::joy:

12 Likes

I hear those lights are beasts!

3 Likes

So far its freaking sweet. My tent looks like an overgrown vacant lot…

:joy::rofl::sob:

4 Likes

Busy ass week! Christmas was wake up late, coffee and chilllllllllll. Best ever. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

Stoner cat, stoner cat, does whatever a stoner cat does…which is, be sedentary :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

11 Likes

Added my blurple back into the mix so I could set up my seedling starter dome.

Think I’ve finally got it organized: seedling/clone/autoflower seed makers on 1 side of the tent, other side veg tent!

10 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

OMG OMG :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Love it!

Have you watched the episodes yet??

4 Likes

This kid isn’t at all spoiled…lol (and we wonder why I have a seed problem fogl). The best part of our recent move, is he finally has his own room AND we get to have a living and dining room like normal people :rofl::joy::sob:. I didn’t realize how much I missed my house, but hey, new day new digs!

This has been such an odd year, and definitely one that has put a lot of life in perspective for me. Absolutely blessed beyond measure, and even with the speedbumps, God is good. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Yep, all of them. Here’s the weird thing. I’m not really a Star Wars guy. Have only watched prob half of the movies. But I REALLY like the Mandalorian!!

3 Likes

New leds set up, not bad for what I paid to just run a secondary baby maker part of the tent for the autos.

Ugh, that poor solo. Its a Barney’s Farm Zkittle…need to get it into the hemp next asap…

11 Likes

13 Likes

No obsession here…

:v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

11 Likes