My wife has liver failure,. I dont know what to do

Hey @Vesti , its a bit late bud. We are half way through the second round of the auction at this point.

2 Likes

No worries, let me know if you end up wanting to add some beans to the auction list.

2 Likes

I will invite you to the PM and we can talk bud.

2 Likes

Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and all, this is hard for us, but og is coming together. And helping us out. We thank you all.

Its good to see you. @Vesti

7 Likes

BTW…update?
How is she doing??? :heart:

4 Likes

She got her monitor off, has a appointment with a gi for liver levels, and were on watch for minor heart attacks. She will be seen by a cardiologist asap, when here holter monitor readings come back. She has eaten a bit more. Which is better than no eating. But we are still a ways out from figuring something out. Were glad to have finally have had some luck with the medical system, being that her primary os sending her to all these places, aftet being dismissed for so long. Anywho. She is basically on bed rest, unless we need to help our elders out here around us. Our family is close.

We appreciate you @Lady.Zandra63 for reaching out and asking about things. Hope all is well with you, also hope you had fun with your friends. Crazy growing up next to one of them! And the suits :laughing:

I may be wrong about the gi for the liver, but the gi is next.

10 Likes

She will get on with more information than i have, she understands whats going on much more than me.

5 Likes