My wife has liver failure,. I dont know what to do

@Pawsfodocaws . I can only imagine the feeling of helplessness you are feeling. But there is always hope! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The only help I can offer is this true story. Once I took my moms cat to the vet. They said the cat had liver failure and needed to be “put down”. I could not do that to my mothers cat so I took it home and fed it large amounts of Turmeric extract and Blessed milk thistle extract mixed with milk for better absorption. The cat recovered within a few weeks and lived another 13 years. I hope this helps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Thanks everyone.

8 Likes

If you’re at all able to given your tight budget, try getting your hands on NAC and milk thistle, they’re both proven to help the liver. It’s no cure-all but it might help some

4 Likes

My heart hurts just reading this
prayers go out to u an your family
@Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

Really sorry to hear man.

5 Likes

I appreciate it everyone really i do.

6 Likes

Sad News 
 Anything we can help with will gladly be done. Not knowing and waiting is terrible. Hope it’s not something that runs in the family as it maybe more manageable. My best friend for life has had kidney issues all of his life but good diet has helped prolong transplant. It’s runs in his family and has taken many dear family members during our time. Not drinking alcohol, and good diet has really helped him but he has dark days aswell. Lean on your friends and family for support. You know you have many here on OG. Definitely try to find financial support with work if you’re able to file disability or the state that’s what they are for when needed. Getting something worked out will take some stress off you both. That alone could be a huge improvement. Hoping for the best for you all and you will be in our thoughts and prayers and really just share whatever you need whatever it is info or help of any type could be support whatever we’re all here to help each other when needed.

5 Likes

Im so sorry to hear this
 i cant imagine! I wish you and her well 
 this is OG
 im positive if you need help youll get it
 is this financially hindering you? Can everyone here help my friend? @DougDawson 

Maybe a second fundraiser or something
 to help this fine gentleman and his lovely wife

We have the power everyone! @Pawsfodocaws just say the word man you know how it is here
 1 love
 for all

7 Likes

If that could happen anything would help us. We are scooting bye. It would really be amazing. @Terpsnpurps

5 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws you know its what we do bro
 we gotta round the peeps up and get it started!!

3 Likes

:pray: og is fam. Were in need of this fam! Ive seen great things done here. Whatever any outcome of anything, i want to thank you all for your support. We love this community. Its my only social outlet. And i truly hold it dear to me.

7 Likes

Godspeed brother and sister.

4 Likes

Im outta likes :heart:

Paws we all know you brother
 stay positive my friend
 and keep her positive as well
 u know we got your back

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your troubles @Pawsfodocaws . It’s always tough when our loved ones are suffering. Hopefully they get it sorted out for your wife soon. I am so busy right now its insane, but once I am done with the JPS fundraiser perhaps I can help? You would need to get approval from LemonadeJoe as a first step. In the mean time, take care, all the positive vibes I got are coming at you, your Mrs. and your little one. :v:

16 Likes

Thanks man. This place is a great place. I absolutely wouldnt be without it.

4 Likes

Thanks man i appreciate it ill contact joe and ask him. I will let you know what he says about it. Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts.

11 Likes

Keep us posted my friend!!

2 Likes

We are OG brother, we got to stick together. :V

12 Likes

That we will. Thank u all.

6 Likes

I will!! I just messaged him.

5 Likes