My wife has liver failure,. I dont know what to do

Bless Up :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Best wishes buddy and donā€™t ever give up

3 Likes

Thanks man i appreciate it. I wont. Neither will she.

6 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws im so sorry to hear that man. I seriously hope the doctors are able to figure something out quick! Keep your head up bro

3 Likes

Damn @Pawsfodocaws that is terrible news to hear. Prayers and positive energy for you and the family

4 Likes

Thanks guys. This is hard right now. We just are gettimg by at the time. Making time for doctors. And family. Its hard not working or being able to. And then now she is out of work for the time being.

1 Like

Hey Man,

When Joe approves a fundraiser for you, i want to donate some nice seeds to help raise $ for your family in this major time of need.

In the meantime, i will mail you some cash to help out a little.
Now iā€™ll DM you for your mailing address.

Family health problems suck!

11 Likes

We appreciate this gesture so much, it really helps. Thank you kindly!

Paws
Mrs. Paws

5 Likes

That would be so awesome! Iā€™m ready to donate seeds to help out.

8 Likes

My wife wants to say thank you for everything and all the wishes og has sent towards us. Bless you all

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that bro prayers to you and the fam. I can donate some packs to help for an auction if that would help?

3 Likes

I hope we get approval from @LemonadeJoe

4 Likes

Lmk know if you get the ok and ill pull out some stuff for you

3 Likes

Thanks friend :orange_heart:

2 Likes

I have a few packs of seeds to put up as well if this gets approved. Thanks for all whom contributed and to those whom have said they will.

3 Likes

My heart goes out to your family, this must be extremely stressful and hard for everyone involved. I hope she finds relief from medical intervention soon.

2 Likes

Damn thatā€™s awful news. That hits real hard and close to home @Pawsfodocaws. I hope we can get something put together for you and your wife. :pray:

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry you and your wife are going through this, my deepest condolencesā€¦ This one hits close to home as my dad passed from liver disease (cirrhosis from hep C) when I was 15. One thing that is different than back then is we have way better treatment options now. Iā€™m not a particularly religious person, but Iā€™ll say a prayer for you and your family.

5 Likes

Thanks guys. Have a nice night

3 Likes

Omg bro. My heart sunk reading this. :slightly_frowning_face:
Iā€™m so sorry to hear about @Mrs.Paws.
Thatā€™s absolutely horrible my dude. I canā€™t even begin to imagine where your heads at brotha. At our age, that shit ainā€™t cool. A ton of fucking bricks. Please hmu if you need to chat. PM, tele, whatever. :slightly_smiling_face:
My heart goes out to you and the fam.
Weā€™ll be thinking of ya over here. :heart:

6 Likes