Mystery plant

Got some seeds from a friend and planted he forgot what flavor they were, found one seed after harvest and cure will it be female no males around that I know of believe it might be white widow

11 Likes

Looks good bromigo…

Looking good!
I have a couple mystery plants going now too, it’s kinda like a treasure hunt.

1 Like

Take cuttings and root them it might be an exceptional strain and might wanna grow them again bromigo.

2 Likes

Come up with a creative misspelling of a common word or psychedelic drug add a flavorful food, create an origin story and tell everyone it is rare, then sell it on strainly for a thousand dollars a seed! :joy: …or just appreciate it for the unique individual it is. Jkjk

6 Likes

started in aero garden than moved outside triple seven until flower than p for flower

4 Likes

so heavy it had to be propped up with a bucket this was lst

5 Likes

That’s the main snapped sideways? I’d say it was probably more weather related heavy rain high wind caught her. That bucket not too reliable. I’d stake her w a good thick stake. Maybe remove some extra foliage. I know when my yard plant gets real wet or windy I have to support her usually.

3 Likes

I’d actually stake her up and build I Lil mound of dirt around stalk to help support where it’s uprooting. You got good 8-10" of stalk at bottom you can cover up n it’ll become structural.

2 Likes