Mystery Seeds Give Away Thread

Let me know where to send em!.., the ship will be on its way.

2 Likes

Deets sent, Waiting for motherships arrivals… anxiously
Hahahahhah

2 Likes

I’ve got a friend who’s just getting started with outdoor growing, lives out in the boonies and would be an excellent candidate for mystery seeds.

Anybody want to get rid of some? Thanks!

7 Likes

I can send you some! Pm me

4 Likes

@MrGreenJeans :arrow_up:

1 Like

I got some stuff for your buddy. He have any preference?

3 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen ! I don’t think he’s deep enough into the hobby to know what to look for. I do know that the plant he grew last summer (his first go at it), he grew for his daughter’s fibromyalgia. He’s an old-timer who would probably be happy to grow whatever comes his way.

2 Likes

This community never ceases to amaze me. Thank you all for your generosity, your good humor, and especially your camaraderie. :pray:

8 Likes

Send me your address

2 Likes

Send address I’ll send you some no problem

3 Likes

Mystery⬇️ “Extremely Fuckin’ Dense” - (D.A.F.) = Dense Az Fuck - via (Orgy Seed co.)!

17 Likes

Dibs?
10 characters

2 Likes

Beautiful plants. I dig the one that has eyes in the background to the right :rofl:.

2 Likes

I like that little guy photobombing in the back there too:)…

And definitely diggin that chonker up front!!!

I Like the name for a mystery bean…D.A.F.

1 Like

if anyone has any cool mystery seeds, I’d love to get em started :pray::metal:

2 Likes

@CkNugz , ARE THESE AVAILABLE Dense “Az Fuck” ?

3 Likes

I have 2 packs of about 20 mystery seeds up to the first to people who want to try. I can guarantee there is some aladin skunk fems, morroccan belida crosses, bubba kush, some autos maybe some landrace sativa/indica.

I’m sorry if I hijacked someone’s thread probably showed have read the op first.

7 Likes

You are fine. This thread is for exactly what you are doing. All those unlabeled packs we were sure we would remember :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you grown the belida?

3 Likes

Thanks I read the op after I posted!:joy:

This is more random these came out of packs that weren’t sealed right( stupid mephisto vials) or fell out of flip after I closed it and got dropped in the box.

Yes I have that’s why I have a few of the seeds I think she got knocked up a bit after I pollenated amnesia Haze auto and didn’t spray pollen well enough before putting back in tent.

1 Like

Dibbers… Mystery is good!!!

2 Likes