Naming New Crosses

I have a pile coming up myself.

Looks like I’ll have 6 or 7 different females and 3 or 4 different males.

Have to let them all sex out, but a lot going on.

I have some Jacked Up pollen in the fridge, still working fine.

“Morning Sickness Cannabis Style”

This a Platinum Huckleberry x Girl Scout Cookie female that was hit 3-4 days prior, now 2 weeks into seeding.

3 Likes

Pretty nice lady there man!
I’m thinking killing fields needs a visit from TGA Jack the ripper, if black Lebanese falls through.

1 Like

Lo peor de este caso es que DP, que solo feminizo un clon ya existente de un genotipo de Destroyer CannaBioGen, empezó diciciendo que era una sativa sudamericana estabilizada por ellos durante 20 años…

The worst of this case is that DP, which only feminized an already existing clone of a Destroyer CannaBioGen genotype, began by saying that it was a South American sativa stabilized by them for 20 years …

1 Like

wouldnt mind some of those dump truck seeds

It didn’t take pollen as well as I hoped but ill be shucking seeds on Sunday so we’ll see if I’ve got enough to share.
That’s a strain I plan on working a few generations before I earn its name.

2 Likes

Bastardos :sweat_smile:
I didn’t know about that, Now I understand why it was so popular in south America when it was released first while the original was easily at hand.

(polyhybrid-A :heavy_multiplication_x: polyhybrid-B)

Is it ethical to “name” these crosses, with so much phenotypic variation in the progeny?

2 Likes

The real question is it ethical to represent them as anything other than what they are, and try to profit of another’s work?

99%

2 Likes