Need 5 testers for a week 1 through 5 bloom booster I'm working on

I use the same regimine through all phases of life, I feed the soil not the plant. I even feed empty pots.

Leaving barley and water will definitely ferment, but after a few days you will get a build up of acetic acid which is a herbicide. Never ferment more than four hours, though its best to simply top dress and water in.

1 Like

I always feed. Stand my water until evening and then add nutes ready for morning to repeat. (Not so frequent in earlier stages) so mine maybe stands with nutes in 13/14 hours. And sometimes I fill enough in a bucket for 2 days feed. Should I bubble that do you think?

12/13 hours is pushing it IMO. If you are seeing no Iā€™ll effects, donā€™t worry. But acetic acid (AKA vinager) will kill plants quick.

1 Like

Cheers mate. Iā€™m seeing no ill effects at 36ish hours either. Tap water here comes out between 8 and 9 so itā€™s probably helping stabilize my pH accidentally of course. And I canā€™t confirm because i threw my meters away ages ago. Weird for a gadget man right? Lol

1 Like

I hear you there, I have gone through three cheap pH pens but actually prefer the drops. They never go bad or put of calibration. Rarely do I bother with pH (only in my cloner).

2 Likes

Time with my base nutes and additives does it for me. I think I actually did more damage when I was trying to keep my pH stable. Ended up with small plants. Good dense flowers. (I was also in soil for that and using ionic nutes) I think I have 1 or 2 photos. That was my first ever run

Learnt so many donā€™ts that run

Was a nice smoke and oil though

2 Likes

Is this a mix you made yourself @anon58740919 ā€¦
When do you apply it, every feed.? Iā€™ll watch you guys use it and see how the plants :seedling: doā€¦
Good stuff ā€¦!
Talk soon mate ,
Gaz

1 Like

Iā€™ll be booking your light for shipping today mate. Can send you a little pot if you like. I was gonna send everyoneā€™s out on Friday just gone but ended up waiting for parcel force to not turn up to ship a package to clevelys. So I actually havenā€™t sent them yet although they are ready.

I was using every feed but ended up Jurassic and fast so Iā€™d go once every 3rd feed

And it is my own mix bro

1 Like

Morning bro thanks for the heads up on the lights and yeah bud id like to try your mix, when do I add it.? And itā€™s been speedy for you .? or is it that which is the reason for your stretch you were trying to slow down .?
If you send me any will you include , info like when how much to use etc, cheers mate.

Looking forward to running your lights (mine lol - your build.!) and once enough peeps see mine ,then you may have a few requests for your cobs AND Sol-Strips etcā€¦!?

Anyway cola, waiting on my gf coming back from shops with my breakfast :fried_egg: ( a fry up.), appreciate the supplements tooā€¦
Talk again soon mate,

Gaz

1 Like

Iā€™m on,if there still a space bro just let me know ill pm you cheers

2 Likes

Drop it in my inbox GCH I was 2 addresses short of the 5. You and gaz make my numbers up.

I look forward to seeing your light in too @Gaz29 Iā€™ll send you an info sheet with it. Enjoy your day mate and your fryup

2 Likes

Right guys. Your nutes are on the way postage courtesy of @dank-a-saurus. Itā€™s took all my energy to get to the post office.

There are 3 envelopes with 5 purple Badlands seeds each. The 4th. Well I ran out of seeds to give basically so @corners you will not find any seeds. I can only apologise and hope you donā€™t think itā€™s personal. Itā€™s really not.
@GreenCaciqueHawaii @Eddie.saw and @dank-a-saurus you have 5 beans each in a little capsule in the envelope. Itā€™s only small so pay attention when opening the package.

@MiG I know you asked too brother but I couldnā€™t find an address for you. Get one over Iā€™ll get one posted to you next available opportunity

5 Likes

Cool beans @anon58740919. Literally, thanks for the seeds. Thatā€™s unexpected and awesome!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

No problem. Thereā€™s a few people growing them out already on here. I weighed one package 1gram over. Seriously 1 gram and it cost twice as much to ship. Bastards @royalmail hereā€™s hoping they all arrive safe. And enjoy

3 Likes

Mahalo nui loa brotha and blessings :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::top:

1 Like

@anon58740919 got any seeds left ?

I have seeds left in my collection but the purple Badlands are all gone now. It was those I was giving away. Plus the boost nutes. Theyā€™re all sent now except for @MiG

@Mig can i have your @anon58740919 seed pack and iā€™ll give you @Mig a seed pack that are feminized ?

No seeds there for mig just bloom nutes. If you read further up you will see. I had 15 left after distributing others elsewhere and put 5 in 3 envelopes before I realised I had ran out. Are you really that hard up for genetics or do you just really want purple Badlands?

1 Like

Checking out purple strains available.

1 Like