Need a new way to ingest! Any recommendations?

honestly, get yourself a Volcano Vaporizer and low temp vape.

I have NEVER EVER heard someone say they were not happy with their 'Cano :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Here’s the terps from the white widow

And cannabinoids

Brazilian Sativa Landrace x South Indian Indica Landrace

5 Likes

oh it’s so awesome you have that data. I wish I had my pheno tested as well. Very interesting! :100:

1 Like

I love this little device, the POTV One Dry Herb vape. I tried it with concentrates too, as in the pic, but this device is much smoother with dry herb. Just a nice alternative to burning flower, worth looking into :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t want to jump in and step on toes, but cannabis is indeed an expectorant and can help move mucous around and out of the body as well as inducing coughing to introduce more air to your lungs! I’d imagine that’s the feeling you guys experienced, but I could be high. @DannyTerpintine @CocoaCoir .

And @seeds2weeds, I don’t know if it would be realistic or possible for you, but here’s what I do. I’ve got a pretty painful chronic bone condition and sometimes I don’t have time to smoke, don’t like to smell, am sick or simply want to clear myself out a bit. I make pretty intensely strong edibles and take one or two before bed the night prior and I often wake up perfectly stoned and it lasts me til 11ish am. So the decision then becomes eat another edible before leaving the house or plan to smoke later. :man_shrugging:t2: Rock on

2 Likes

I love tincture and hard candies. :yum:

11 Likes

E-nail changed the game for me, when my lungs hurt from toking commercial bulk flower I switch to the dab rig with rosin and it clears up before the day is done.

3 Likes

No, I legit NEEDED a puffer. Decided to force a smoke anyways and use my puffer after, and completely did not need it after. Thought it was a coincidence but I noticed the same thing on numerous occasions. Had I smoked anything elseI would not have made it through the entire joint without coughing my lungs out. (I will say it was only that one strain, that one specific phenotype. I’ve never smoked anything else that had that effect in all my years smoking.)

3 Likes

I love vaping. Storz and bickel, Volcano or Mighty is the way to go. Ingesting for me needs to be too big of doses that it’s not feasible. Hope all works out for you mate

10 Likes

Thanks everyone. Planning on picking up some rso in the morning and try to resist the flower

5 Likes

RSO is heaven sent if you can afford a consistent supply. :pray:

Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have myself I analog volcano vape. It’s the best way to consume. I love it. It special to me. They last forever and work great. Hands down best.

5 Likes

How often do you have to replace the bags or do you run the tube? I was looking at them and holy crap 500 for basic model 700 for hybrid. Damn bro i need that lol

1 Like

Definitely cannot afford it. I have to go thru med dispo so im paying a decent amount and can only buy 1g increments

2 Likes

I got the 4 pack of bags and used them nonstop for a year. Then developed pin holes. Now I replace them with turkey bags. No expensive bags ne more lol.

2 Likes

I had my first one for 17 years. This one I’ve had since 2011. Always preferred analog as things like digital screens don’t mess up, because well there aren’t any.

6 Likes

Im confused, you prefer the og style or the new hybrid?

1 Like

The og style, more time on them I’ve always figured because of no digital screens to mess up. That’s what’s up. I rock the og volcano that’s how I think atleast lol. The digital might be just as dope! :wink:

1 Like

Most people don’t know but you can vape your dabs as well from them. In bags. It’s awesome

2 Likes

Thats the same principle my gpop uses when buying a washing machine. “I want one with a dial, the less it got the less that can break”

I can dig it!

2 Likes