Need a USA Seed Bank?

Damn think I’m going to love this strainly sure I think I was confusing it with leafly earlier already have gotten replies from two different growers ,breeders so far!

4 Likes

Just received a reply from “Mark” sounds like he is pretty stocked up now

7 Likes

Good on ya Lefty! Falls coming and I’m all about @lefthandseeds in the coming year! Stay well - stay high.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Gonna check out Mark also. He’s got one of my favorites. LA Confidential! Gonna get me some, yum yum yum! Excellent prices. Thanks for that.

Blessings…

2 Likes

Damn it. Now I have to buy more beans. Mark looks like a solid hook up. I messaged him and asked him about some Super Silver Haze and the closest thing to original Skunk that he has. Thanks for the guidance OGers!

2 Likes

here is the discussion of Mark from Strainly and his seedbank CaliBest420:
https://overgrow.com/t/calibest420-aka-mark-on-strainly/

1 Like

I would just like to know or maybe it’s just me. I have one company I deal with I have no problems with them whatsoever. I see sponsors here that advertise on their tags that they are seed dealers. I want to buy some seeds I don’t want anything for free. I definitely don’t want to hear about wait 24 to 48 hours for a return call. I could use some help. Chitown I guess this is the only company that gives you 100% customer satisfaction.

1 Like

My last order was from Hella Dank seeds, they stock the World of Seeds landrace strains I was looking for. Before this you could only buy them from European seedbanks, I kept getting robbed by the Customs goons.

These people treated me extremely well, seems like a great company, excellent customer service:

6 Likes

I ordered from JBCseeds again this past weekend. It went as smoothly as every other transaction I’ve had with them. I added the items I wanted to my cart, checked out to obtain an order number, then sent an email to clarify how I wanted to pay. After receiving payment instructions and transferring the funds, I received another message to set my expectations for delivery. Great genetics (thanks to Bodhi and AK Bean Brains) and customer service.

3 Likes

I’m checking them out they look pretty good I do like the company I deal with but sometimes are out of the stuff that I really want I guess I should wait. DC had a deal on a few weeks ago I kept trying to get on it. It seem like it was more trouble than what it was worth. I did try speakeasy and one other company they were real persistent. I tried the two guns and something I can’t remember the name of them they sent me one email and that was it I never heard back so I know they probably blocked me. There’s nothing illegal about getting seeds I don’t know what the problem is maybe it’s just me I like to be able to get on the phone place my order get my track in order within a few hours my package gets here within three days sometimes faster I don’t wanna wait two or three weeks can’t sleep at night worrying about some seeds

1 Like

Thank you. @Muleskinner Thank you for your help and support.

1 Like

Chitown seeds work for me. Maybe I need to stick with them they do hook me up I mean they really give me a lot of freebies. I have no complaints whatsoever I’m not trying to advertise for them either. Maybe I shouldn’t get my name out there is it too many people do you know how those people are from Chicago they won’t tell on you about anything you’ll have to pull some of their teeth and they still won’t talk.

1 Like

I would put northatlanticseed.com on trusted US seedbank list. Cool merch too.

Ordered from cannageneticsbank.com as well. They are just 45 minutes up the road from me, next day service for the win.

Most others ive had good experiences are on this list already. I did order from chitown seeds and put overgrow in the notes since @Automatik said to do so for a freebie and there was nothing but what I ordered in the package. Not a biggie, not worth sending an email since I got what I paid for, but they were quick and reliable.

5 Likes

speakeasy is where I go mainly. they are very good. then I order direct from csi at humboldtcsi for his gear since he hooks up freebees like crazy. and greatlakes is great for Bodhi gear since they have a great selection. and jbc is solid.

3 Likes

Love the peeps over at chitown. Never had a single problem there ever and they do ship stupid fast…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

JBC and GLG are the two I am confident recommending.

2 Likes

I know right no problems whatsoever I even have their telephone number I love those guys I think I’m a stick with my friends @Automatik . I got to say thanks

1 Like

As far as US Banks I’ve only really ordered from Hembra Genetics, Chitown, and direct orders from Mephisto, they’ve all treated me well. Hembra has good freebies & good customer service; Chitown has the best prices and ships quickly like others have mentioned(never needed to use their customer service). Mephisto only sells directly via drops which is a big hassle but whatcha gonna do?

3 Likes

2nd on Hembra. They send out nice stickers.

1 Like

It has definitely been a huge hassle in the past, but today was the debut of their new website. From the accounts I saw on r/MephHeads, today’s sale was a success. They were still only selling a small amount this week but I believe they plan to increase capacity once they confirm all is well with the new system.