New Grower got screwed by North Atlantic seed :(

I need good seeds…

North Atlantic is pretty ok. How’d they screw you?

10 Likes

What happened? Try seedsman they r in the states and have a pretty good selection! Plus if any come crushed they do resends

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to overgrow, sorry to hear about you getting screwed. Please share your experience. You should probably try the introduce yourself topic to get to know some folks before asking for handouts.

14 Likes

I’ve ordered from @Great_lakes_Genetics many of times and with no issues. Great breeders available and nice full pack freebies.

13 Likes

I recommend you stay away from 3rd party vendors. They generally take no pride in the products they resale and will blame the breeder, you, the weather whatever to justify their practice when issues arise while directly dealing with real breeders is different. Breeders generally want people to grow their genetics, have a good experience and share with the community how good their seeds and breeding stock are. Watch out for resalers who rely on cheap chinese swag to boost sales and not quality of the products they redistribute. Best of luck and happy grows🍻

9 Likes

NASC is an excellent seed company. Your statement is vague and lacking information. You should read the TOS before posting.

24 Likes

Lol, hello. Interesting first post. If you are looking for good seeds for really great prices, I suggest you try @JohnnyPotseed . He is a site sponsor and has many strains to offer. Here is the thread.

34 Likes

Nice first post. Gimme gimme gimme. Lol

18 Likes

Dont try seedsman

7 Likes

OG, the land of free seeds … :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

In my experience North Atlantic Seed Company is outstanding.
What went wrong?

8 Likes

Why not🤔 what happened? I personally haven’t had an issue with them other than a crushed seed but who knows could of been hollow or USPS🤷 but they replaced the order after sending them a pic of it

4 Likes

White labelers, so many better options.

7 Likes

Yes, after further review, Seedsman listed at the top of many searches dark web etc.Maybe I was hasty in my response to North Atlantic seeds, still hoping for life :slight_smile:

I’ve said this for many years on Reddit, but seedsman, ilgm, and bc bud depot have less than stellar genetics. Plenty of anecdotal evidence out there from growers finding out the hard way… either old ass stock or crap genetics. Personally have tried tons of companies and they’re near the bottom. I trust North Atlantic white label over those

4 Likes

Sounds like your patience and experience may be worth investing more into.

Good luck bud

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

A lot of those companies aren’t legit…especially when they claim to have every good/old strain :triangular_flag_on_post:North Atlantic doesn’t seem too bad but never used them but would only pick seeds by the breeder anyways… I see fake :beans: on sites constantly and people think they’re really growing that strain.

I always order off Great Lake Genetics,JBC seeds, or Oregon Elite Seeds I would never recommend anything else.

Just noticed and there is no way in hell Pacific coast seeds has Bay11… fake Bay11… or they just took the genetics they thought Bay11 was made up of and tried to make it themselves :man_shrugging: :joy:

5 Likes

have used NASC for several years. any issues i have had, customer service took care of quickly/satisfactorily.

perhaps take the issue up with NASC customer service? i just have a hard time imagining them “screwing” someone.

7 Likes