Need a USA Seed Bank?

Just email me at bogland72@gmail.com

I offer good deals on bulk or retail, single or multipack pricing and we guarantee free shipping tracked usps priority mail in a stealthy box. :sunglasses::heart:

13 Likes

Looking to throw some seeds down in fabric pots In the next weeks looking for some autos that would be feminized also Iv heard good things about Mephisto genetics Want to keep it in the US cause I canā€™t be waiting 2 months regarding the whole covid thing and delayed shipping Please help ! Thanks

2 Likes

Did you check strainly?

2 Likes

Is strainly a seed finder as well? I thought is was for weed at local dispensaries only had the app at one time but must of gotten rid of it.

2 Likes

I absolutely love it. I had never heard of it until @misterbee turned me on to it. Itā€™s a site devoted to breedersā€™ offerings. They have several from the US at very reasonable prices. Make sure you check out the reputation of the breeder first (the ratings). There is a checkbox you can make on the left-hand side that will allow you to filter fem beans from regulars. www.strainly.io

3 Likes

Here is a link to a search I just did for ā€œautfloweringā€ and I ticked the female box:

3 Likes

Well shit what do ya know look up the info and our brother OG member @lefthandseeds popped up what a small world! I just might make a trip down to your area man and see what other offerings you have to offer! SO COOL thanks @Lunash76!

6 Likes

I ordered auto fem (and regular) seeds from Demonic Genetics on Strainly.io and theyā€™ve turned out well. I just harvested the first couple this week. You can see pics in my grow thread: https://overgrow.com/t/barefoot-and-blazeds-benevolent-buds/

The breeder has 100% positive reviews, reasonable prices, takes Venmo, and ships quickly.

I transplanted a couple Mephistos out of Solo cups last night. Thereā€™s a Sour Crack and a 3 Bears OG x Strawberry Nuggets. I expect them to be excellent plants. Mephisto seeds can be hard to find due to their popularity.

4 Likes

I have seen @lefthandseeds on there too! There is a guy, Mark, who is amazing. He doesnā€™t have many autos and no fems but he actually has you pick what you want, then he sends to you with a stamped envelope to mail cash back after you get your package and are happy with it. Amazing guy. His handle is literally Mark.

4 Likes

I was so happy to get turned on to that site. Iā€™m over expensive breeders and holding my breath for customs and international shipping. Glad you had a positive experience too.

4 Likes

Mark is awesome. Iā€™ve gotten a few things from him, and I wouldnā€™t hesitate to order again.

7 Likes

No canadian vendors on strainly?

1 Like

Probably. There are international vendors.

1 Like

My first batch of seeds I have started from him (LA Confidential), 8 out of 8ā€¦ 100% germination. One was runty and I pulled it. I was thankful lol! My setup is tiny personal use stuff. I about shit when I saw all of them sprout!!

4 Likes

Anyone every use this seed breeder?

Thank you so much for bringing up strainly. It seems very affordable. There was a vendor selling s tarter pack of 35 seeds, split between 7 strains, for $100. Good strains too. Iā€™m sure I will order some for next season.

Mark must not have anything for sale right now.

1 Like

How do I find this Mark dude? Been looking

1 Like

Whereā€™s Mark?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yes, there ARE Canadian Breeders. Iā€™ve dealt with some from New Brunswick AND Nova Scotia. Fair prices, indeed. Be safe/be well.

1 Like