Need help please not sure what to do

Sorry, was lazy typing, should have said “here’s an example I found online of an affected leave”… embaressed_smile|nullxnull

2 Likes

I’ve done a pretty hard look. No pests

1 Like

This is it I think

3 Likes

No pests in here

Are there any other plants in the room? Any plants next to it?
If so, take a look at leaves on other plants that may be touching the leaves on your affected plant. Do they show similar spotting? If so, fungus.
I’m tempted to say it could be overwatering is leaching out valuable nutrients and leaving you deficient in others.

Ultimately if you can get away from bagged soils and build your own soil based on your water supply, you’ll see way less issues. I personally have had zero nutrient issues in the 2 years I’ve recycled my own soil.

Good luck

2 Likes

Id almost bet you it’s spider mites. They are so small, if your vision isn’t super keen you won’t notice them.
But also I’d think if it was mites, with this much leaf damage you would see some webbing.

4 Likes

Definitely not a pest issue. I’ve not seen any indication of bugs

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s spreading. I was told that with fungus you should almost be able to smear the fungus and rub it off to determine if its a fungus or something else and its not soft or smearable. It is on the plant next to it but they are the only 2 of that strain in there too so and they are heavy feeders so I feel like a deficiency sounds right.

3 Likes

I recently battled septoria. That is a fungus. It isn’t powdery. Doesn’t spread like a powder. Spreads by touch and environment.

I do hope it is deficient. But I hope it gets remedied quickly :green_heart:

1 Like

Is there a burple light? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Can you trim those spotted leaves and post a PIC with natural light?

1 Like

Just my 2 cents but with spider mites you will usually see the black tar looking spots of their feces. I just see a bunch of dots and rust so gonna lean more towards a calcium deficiency/lockout.

Really gotta ask what’s ur pH been and have u implemented any calcium in their diet?

2 Likes

How’d you remedy it?

1 Like

Recently fed them 1 tablespoon of root organics bloom. I believe it’s over watering

1 Like

Pulling off all affected leaves. Going easier on watering. It’s a pain but it can be beaten back.

It makes its way up from the bottom of the plant, affecting older growth first.

2 Likes