Need some help getting off the bottle?

Hey there lotus…

I just wanted to say thank’s to you for all the info in this thread…It is great! And thank all you others who were educating/learning from it as well. It has been a bit of a breather for me, seeing No-Till explained in a friendly manner, that is not too intimidating.

I have always used a couple of bottled foods in my regime, but not many. I use a super soil, I make. Then I use Liquid Karma, Sweet, and Tea. I also drop a lot of money on Grozyme, and Thrive Alive B-1. After Monsanto bought out Botanicare, I was forced to look for a new food, and finally sacked up and decided to try No-Till. To me, it seems like the most respectful, clean way of growing.

I just made a 4x20 No-Till bed, and will be trying No-Till for the first time. Honestly, it is a bit intimidating, but thanks to you guys I am gaining confidence. Any help with feeding regimen, tea recipes, pests, etc would be very much appreciated. I usually ask a couple of questions…I am also no Old Dog haha.

Any help I receive, I will pay forward as well. This community is a blessing…

Regards,

K.

3 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

Soil I could go for…but if you are buying peat vs coco I think it less impact on the environment to use coco.

Also so far I have seen no mention of biochar. and it’s role in housing microbes.

2 Likes

What is it your looking for? Www.livingwebfarms.org had videos after videos of biochar it’s uses how it’s made how it benefits plants check out some you tube videos from living web farms

3 Likes

Peppers. Jalapeno, Pablano, Serrano, Bell Peppers yellow or red. “We make a nice hot pepper relish with some ghost peppers…wanna try a bottle?”

I count 3 with the name in the title. Thanks.

otoh that links seems broken

1 Like

It is now guess things come and go from time to time

Hey guys,

I was hoping someone here may be able to help me out with something? I harvested some Microbes, from two different Old Growth trees, from a park by my house…

I pulled the rice nylons out a week ago, and added it to a bucket of water/Molasses mix. Where my question lies, is what to do with the bucket after it has sat for a month?

Do I just throw the Microbes/mould, directly into my intended garden? Or do I strain the mould water, and bottle that? If the latter, do I dilute the mixture, with a bit of water to administer?

Kind regards,

K.

1 Like

Usually the latter, and start at about 20 ml/gal and work your way up from there.

1 Like

Thanks Reiko…

It looks like there is a tonne of good microbes in the mix :slight_smile:

I am hell bent on learning the ways of No-Till, and you guys are helping a lot.

Regards,

K.

2 Likes

Ohhh I don’t think you want it to go that long … there’s some visual cues to let you know when it should be applied after several days when the foam head starts to collapse and start pulling away from the sides of the bucket is when it’s ready … at least that’s what I’ve taken from Jadams natural farming book

2 Likes

I would also would recommend that the inoculate be totally submerged under the liquid as well, that will assist in keeping unwanted nasty growth off the surface.

1 Like

Hey Buddy…Have you seen or heard from Lotus? I had a couple of questions for him regarding this stuff…Is he still on OG, do you know?

K.

2 Likes

Ya he came back recently haven’t see much activity from him in the last few months . … something I can help with?

2 Likes

Hey @lotus710, missing you around here!

1 Like

Thanks for the info…I was just curious, as he was pretty jacked on getting people off the bottle.

You probably can help haha…I had a couple of things written down in my journal. When I get back to my trailer, I will grab it, than give you some work haha…Thanks Dude.

K.

1 Like

@Tinytuttle Hey man…I remember what I was going to ask you about…I was looking close at my No-Till bed, and I noticed a whack load of these tiny little spider like bugs, just running around super fast in the soil. Are those bad? Or beneficial? I can’t pick them up on my camera, they move very fast, and my focus sucks focusing in on them. I have no idea how they would get in there?

Thanks in advance Dude.

K.

1 Like

Do you think he could have went on a very loooong Datura trip? Haha

I was hoping for his help with the tea’s he makes, and help me with a feeding schedule…

K.

1 Like

My guess is that there beneficial soil mites… a good thing I have them in my worm bins as well as springs tails those are great to have they’ll fuck up your fungus gnat in short order if they dare to come your way springtails are just organic matter decomposers and won’t hurt anything either I’ll send ya a pic of what I might think they are!

1 Like