Need some IDEAS on a multi tent lung room environment?

@GramTorino I have been looking at AC t6 and t8’s close to purchasing, they could save the dehumid from running reducing the ac cost as well as eletric

A day/night setting would be nice, but since it has temp and humidity, that seems to kick the fan on at night as well.

2 Likes

should also mention i use cmh and led that are dimmable and can be controlled

Cool.
I’m going to grab one also. Hopefully they work a charm.

My setup. Veg room pulls air from flower room, via AC Infinity.

Flower pulls air from either lung room or outside…depending on the season.

I can also run my flower sealed with AC and Co2. Veg loves that config. Lol

Each room on different light schedules, and temp/rh needs makes it a little more challenging.

4 Likes

My problem is keeping humidity at 80-85% in veg with temps at 77-79 F

Flowering temps at 73F and RH at 55-60 %

Dry tent with temps at 65-75 F and RH @50-55 %

3 Likes

BTW was important for me to exhaust air to a different room

2 of my tents are the 2 room tents 4x4 in main area and 1 x4 propagation area, the third tent is almost not needed its a two room , I keep the males i keep in the 1 x 4 part and the 4 x 4 part is either for drying or flower tent overflow

2 Likes

@ReikoX exactly what i thought. I could set the temp for just a bit lower then the other daytime fans set the humidity at slightly less then the dehumidifier

I cannot exhaust my air into another room it’s going out the wall look here’s my setup for now.

6 Likes

the exhaust is going right out of the house? if so thats even better if your not worried about stealth, your setup looks nice from what i see

1 Like

Ideas…

On my wish list.
This will allow me to schedule different setting for different times.

I use these - would not grow without.
AC wifi…

Monitor and Notify…

5 Likes

@GramTorino Sweet!, but I would first need a smart phone lol , For the most part I am home alll day so I have to do it manually

2 Likes

in the end it started as a idea and a year later its a idea in progress but due to my specific situation I like a smaller harvest every month versus a huge harvest once a year

so i think if you try, you will make it work

and this forum is definitely the place to try stuff, so many people with actual xp, ands so willing to help!!
Salute OG

3 Likes

I have the T6 and the humidistat, thermostat suck they are way off so I do not rely on the controller for that but it is nice as far as dialing in to other more accurate gadgets the INKBIRD is a lot more accurate than the AC infinity controller. I callabrated my inkbird with a gal jar and a lid with salt and a small amount of water enough water to make the salt a sand texture and placed my probe through the hole in the lid I cut out and taped everything tight after 8 hours the humidity will be a perfect 75% and you just calibrate the difference on the inkbird here’s a video

4 Likes

@Fat_Man I hear yah Bro, I use Bayite controllers have had inkbird, they were all inaccurate but the bayite lets me control it just fine,once i learned not to care that it wasn’t accurate. Takes a while but I got my settings now where it works ok for me VPD isnt always peak thanks for the headsup on the cloudlines, thing is a controller that controls RH and Temp seem to be expensive

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning Inkbird.
Did not know they have this gem. Day/Night with Clock based settings, no photocell. I like dat. Priced right.

(The TrolMaster Beta-4 dealio has a fixed 5 degree F deadband. Meh)

3 Likes

Thank you @GramTorino for this I have the humidity controller (InkBird) now I need this one the day/night temperature control.

3 Likes