Needsomebeans’ Next Grow Round

My garden has been down for a year and a half and I can’t stand it anymore. Miss my cheap smoke and my therapy. Trying to wait for our new house but I have to have a few going even if they don’t survive while I’m experimenting.

1 Like

In a typical head up my ass move, I started seeds and didn’t get to come home for a couple weeks. Came home and they were toast. Oh well. I’ve got 4 Abusive Diesel S1s and 2 Super Silver Haze x Cherry Pie seeds in the dirt. Hopefully I come home next Friday to a few seedlings.

So I’ve had a hell of a time getting anything started. Between working out of town and building the new house, I prolly shouldn’t even be trying to grow. I did drop 4 Kalifighters and one abusive diesel beans in water this past weekend. Three of the five beans cracked and went into peat pellets. I’m calling it a week tomorrow, so hopefully I have a couple seedlings when I get home tomorrow evening.

2 Likes

I came home to three Kali Fighter seedlings on Wednesday and received my Fall Seed Run box too. I dropped two of the Everyday Haze beans in water just out of curiosity and wanting backups just in case the other two beans don’t sprout. I will take a picture of the wee little ones tomorrow after I get back from my fishing tournament. Hopefully I have five in the tank about like this and win some cash. Positive thoughts and vibe go out to the OG family.

NSBs

3 Likes

Well I ended up tits up in the fishing tournament but, I still had a blast and most of the entry fee went to a good charity. Three of the Kalifighters are up and I put the two Everyday Haze beans in peat pellets. Using an old 300 watt blurple led light to veg with because everything else has been move into storage in anticipation of our upcoming move.

NSBs

5 Likes

One of the Everyday Haze seeds sprouted to go along with the three Kalifighters. I gave them a little dose of URB with their water last night.

2 Likes

Well I went and check on the seedlings tonight and too my surprise the othe everyday haze seed has sprouted. Ordered Jack 321 for my nutrients this time. I need to keep this run as simple as possible.

2 Likes

Folks I’ve had all kinds of set backs trying to get back up any going. My last batch of seedlings were destroyed due to a surprise visit from the in-laws. My house project consumes most of my weekends which is about the only time off I have. Thankfully I’ve been off this whole week and it’s the first whole week that I’ve had off in two years. I have managed to get a few seeds sprouted and up in solo cups. Cleaned the closet out and hung my new light up. I’ve got it turned down to 180 watts and they plugging along.

1 Like

Got a few leaves twisting but I think it may be from changing from the blurple led to the qb 96 light.

2 Likes

I’ve been going through my seed stash and I’ve decided to thin down the herd so to speak. Anyone who wants this pack of Lucid Dream let me know. They will be removed from the package and shipped in a coin flip.

Peace
NSBs

4 Likes

RKS Seeds description from FTS Genetics.

Ok so here it is. This stock came directly from Heime Cheeba aka Dirty Jim. He acquired it in Fort Bragg area in 81 and has held it ever since. He only released like 60 packs at $600 a pack and said he will not release anymore regular seeds only fems. He describes it as a hybrid of 100% afgani X 100% . We were very lucky to get our hands on some. We made a seed increase for preservation. Now we can take a bigger look at the line.
What we found was very interesting to say the least. The Roadkill pheno is in here. One actually burned my eyes from smelling to close and rubbing my eyes. And after 2 hits of a joint the high is already upon you.
We selected 4 female for the preservation. Them being the best of what the line has to offer. And one stunning male. Normally I would have looked for other suitable males for the preservation . But this male blew the others away in every way possible.

On a personal note:
The true beauty in this line is the fact that it has been untainted. The old shcool skunk terp and cannabinoid profile intact and not watered down over time. Yes they stink. But if that’s the only thing you are looking for then you will miss out on what this line really is. A stinky, untainted relic that packs a punch. I’m only releasing a limited amount of packs. 5 packs are up now.

P.S… The shorter afgani phenos that smell of mentholated skunkiness and turn purple in colder temps hold the stinker smell more acrid odors when dried. The mentholated smell seems to burn off to reveal the Roadkill stank.

P.S.S… The Skunk terp is coming back with avengence. We hold some other old lines like this that we are pulling out and refreshing. So keep your eyes open we are not the only ones bringing that stank back. As we make more of all of it, we will release them back into the publics hands.

4 Likes

Five of the six plants got bigger homes and they have been above ground for about 15 days.

4 Likes

Gave the garden a little dose of CalMag tonight with their water. I’m trying to fix the leaf twisting and I think it is either low humidity of maybe a ph problem. I don’t have an ec pen and my pH has been 6.2 so I’m a little :thinking:. The two plants on the left are GG4xKiller Cookies, the one in the center is MWCB f4, the two on the right are Snake Breath, and the one in the solo cup is Welchie.

6 Likes

The LEDs cause that in veg for me

cal mag should help also check temps add water and molasses. They will grow out of it

1 Like

Welchie got moved to a one gallon pot tonight. Them stems on the older plants are thickening up and other than the leaves twisting, they seem to be plugging along. I’m thinking I like my old T5 better for a veg light. It would be way too much trouble going and getting it out of storage.

4 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes