Nevil passes and the seed drops start!

Guess you’re done here lol

8 Likes

Cannabis seeds contain no thc period 0.0000000000000000%

8 Likes

He’s gone… Let’s move on lol

Done got got … and when the people trying to get you got you you gonna get got even if you don’t want to get got

7 Likes

Are you saying it’s a $50 shipping charge ?

1 Like

Yes for international … USD…

1 Like

20 bucks a seed…ouch…uh thats a big no for me. Good luck Todd, hope you sell every last one of them.

2 Likes

Well Thank you for some good verifiable information Todd. I’m going to try a few beans of yours and Mel’s.

4 Likes

WOW - I am not sure where to start.

High everyone? Hope so…

First off, ALL the seeds in my collection are just ten bucks each.

The only seeds that I have that are twenty bucks each are 10 and 24 year old seeds of Skunk No.1 grown by Mel Frank that he got from Skunkman Sam back in 1988 and I have them in VERY limited quantities. I think that seeds that were grown and stored by Mel Frank for 24 years in a refrigerator are well worth $20 each. We are also getting 100% germination from his 24-year-old seeds because he stored them correctly with desiccants the entire time. I also did not want to encourage people to try to buy large amounts of them at lower prices because I really wanted to see them get out to more people. Our overall goal is to share genetics and not to sell them all to some big cannabis company for a low price so that we can make a quick buck and then they can go on to hord them and keep them away from all of you.

$15 for domestic shipping that includes 2-day priority mail with tracking.
$50 for international shipping because it costs almost that and sometimes more depending on the country. (Of course you can save $50 if you want to fly into the San Francisco Bay area, we can meet up and smoke out, I’m always open for that.)

I also go a little over-the-top on packaging; I use centrifuge tubes with desiccants so they are extremely safe and 100% water resistant (just store them in the fridge until you’re ready to use them). I also use a DVD case and multiple bubblewrap packages just to make sure your investment is protected.

I also give everybody extra seeds, as it’s my goal to spread the genetics around more than anything.

Legality: Ever since the passage of the 2018 Hemp Farm Bill you have all seen CBD products popping up in your supermarkets, liquor stores, and at gas stations, it is because of the hemp farm bill and it’s verbiage that all parts of the cannabis plant that are less than .3% THC are now legal. If CBD is legally sold, then seeds should sure be legal too.

Cannabis/Hemp seeds contain ZERO cannabinoids, there are no cannabinoids present in a seed. The seed would have to be grown and only then would there be detectable amounts of cannabinoids. ALL cannabis/hemp seeds, regardless of their cannabinoid level as a plant at maturity are equal and legal. At this time there is no way to test a seed to determine what the outcome of the plant will be until it’s grown.

You have a very human right to seeds, don’t let anyone tell you differently.

Thank you for the compliments on the photos - it is a real pleasure making these Original Haze seeds.

Happy Hashish,
Todd McCormick
Todd@ToddPMcCormick.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/toddpmccormick
IG: www.instagram.com/toddpmccormick
IG: www.instagram.com/agseedco
Read my mind: www.growmag.com/todd-mccormick

20 Likes

Looking forward to it @ToddMcC! I put in my order for original haze. Was surprised to find that nobody is stocking them anymore, and then I found your site from someone here.

My weed vibes went out into the universe and you answered the call. :v:

8 Likes

Thank you.

I am honored to have the Original Haze to share with the world. I truly can’t wait to see what other people can do with Haze now that we have so many amazing plants to cross it with.

22 Likes

I’m probably the poorest soul in this site, but I still want some. Might take me a couple of months so don’t sell them all. I’d love to have a real haze that is going to germinate and grow strong.

I like the idea of you preventing people with more money than principles getting all of the seeds so that they would never be seen again. Because, we all know that would happen in one fell swoop.

Best vibes with the future. I’m sure the future will record some great stuff from these seeds and then everybody will want some. I’m gonna try before that happens. lol.

Save me some! I want some live history in my life. I was there for all of the 70’s so I should have some! I’m going to drool in front of the website now… peace

8 Likes

Oh! The first thing I see is the Original Haze and it ships by my birthday, April 20th. This is going to be a good birthday. peace

9 Likes

@ToddMcC Hey Todd, hope ya doing well, I got a freebie of SuperGlue x ON Haze. Does ONHaze = Original Haze?

3 Likes

WOW very quick turn around man!!
I’m just thrilled to run some of Mel Franks work, I bought his and Ed’s book in 1978, still have most of the parts of it, as it was so used, for so many decades now. Damn I was a broke ass kid back then!!

I did not do much to unveil the silly nonsense of Reefer Madness as scientific knowledge, like Ed, Todd, Mel did.
So I can pony up a few bucks to support Mel’s retirement fund, as I love me some skunk, and a true Haze, in heaven without making daises.
Thanks so much for the extras also!!

Best to everyone!!

8 Likes

That means Original Nevil’s Haze I believe.

3 Likes

Just wow read this start to finish after working all day. The history lessons I just got are well worth tomorrow’s tiredness thank you for the knowledge drop! Keep on keeping on!!

4 Likes

Yeah that’s why there not illegal in the uk same with mushroom spores as there is no drug until cultivation.

5 Likes

I want this older stock with vigor. Willing to fly out and meet you if needed!

1 Like

Mine cracked in less than 24 hours between wet paper towels, and into medium, and they are very vigorous!!

5 Likes

This is going to be fun!!!

3 Likes