Nevil passes and the seed drops start!

I couldn’t resist! Had to pick up some of those (NL5xHaze)xSensiStar, miss that old school northern lights so hard.

6 Likes

I bought 15 96’ skunk 1
5 jack herer
5 gdp
5 nl5 x Sensi
5 super lemon x jack herer
25 original haze
Got as extras
10 haze x og kush freebies.
25 original haze for pre order double freebies.
Time will tell on these little guys now.

12 Likes

Curious to see what those skunks put off hope you intend on doing some preservation breeding :wink:

7 Likes

authentic

Thanks for the beans! @ToddMcC

5 Likes

:eyes: ooh get some goodies there? Be interesting to see what you get, if any, on extras. They don’t mention anything about freebies or anything but when I bought that single pack of NL5/Haze x Sensi Star, they also gave me a free pack of O.G. Kush x ON Haze. I’m just kinda sad I missed out on the skunk #1.

3 Likes

@HolyAngel I think I get some but still on the way. I pre-ordered for the 420 sale and mentioned freebies in the email. :slight_smile:

@Enjoi802 Looks like personal stock for new lines. Should be good genetics in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the plan if these beans are what they say they are. The prodigy usually will tell better.

And yes my friend one of the many lines I’m trying that are not to piggy back off what’s out there. But looking this dude has packs of 1000 haze seeds for 5000. So not gonna be that special in a while lol.

1 Like

I saw those, way over my budget and garden size. Still wanted a few to grow, hopefully find a good mother and try the haze on it’s own :slight_smile:

Is the Skunk#1 gone already?

Yep both batches in the site are sold out

1 Like

yeah closest you can get at the moment is a pack of Skunk No.1 x Original Haze

3 Likes

Are they going to make more seeds or was it a one time thing? I did have a friend that has already received his and promised a cut but I really wanted to get some of those.

I went to Authentic Seeds site and there ain’t much left! damn. His updates must have been going to my junk box. I would have borrowed some damn money if I’d expected that.

So, that whole list of crosses of everything to OH is all done? Wow. I just remember everyone bitching about the prices (which are nothing compared to the PNW breeders) and expected maybe a slower reaction… This makes more sense now. I was wondering how anybody could complain about buying historical seeds, no mater the price.

Sometimes I wish I still had money. But I have a good friend who already promised me cuts form his Skunk #1 and OH. I really wanted the seeds though. I hope they make another run. I’ll email him and ask.

Enjoy the beans to all of the lucky people who own some now! I can’t wait to start seeing the threads about people growing their beans. peace

7 Likes

Oh yeah Gman, they are feisty wee phuckers right now.
I just up potted into 1 gallon pots, and am mixing up the next batch of medium for when I up them to 3 gallon pots.
Running some of Santeros work. zanzibars, and a nice freebi from the silver surfer also.

3 Likes

Right on bro. Do you have a grow journal on here? I’d love to see them. Do you still have one going on the other forum?

I can’t believe its all gone, lol… :neutral_face:

I would imagine they anticipated this and have plans to make more… that’s my fantasy and I’m sticking to it. :pleading_face: Best vibes on yours! Did the Skunk come already? Let me know if you have a grow journal going anywhere. peace

1 Like

Right, considering they just added the 250/500/1000 ohaze bean packs recently, I would think/hope they’re gonna restock and/or add more at some point… Then again, Todd’s side is the one that added that, Mel Frank is the one that had the pure Skunk #1 and nothing of his has been getting restocked yet so who knows :confused:

2 Likes

The seeds that were released from Mel we’re bred in the late nineties or early 2000 era depending on what you picked when ordering, once those are gone there gone , at best Todd or Mel may breed another generation out of there stock but they would be one more generation removed from the original

7 Likes

Hey Gman, since my handle got stolen over there, I’m very shy about posting my pics now. Hell I’ve been typing out responses to threads and 95% of them I erase before posting now. I have some pics (but not of these) where Eskobar popped up back in December. Not that we had any knowledge of each other, I just loved reading his take on breeding and what not.
However he has not been back since then, that I know of, so maybe it was not him.
It is well off the beaten path, no one knows me, so I feel comfortable there.

Yes the skunk 96’s are in pots now. So the ON haze will come soon, but the super glue x ON haze are potted.
I’ll PM you once I start making copies of them.

10 Likes

Thank you Webe! No hurry for me. I appreciate you thinking of me.

What do you mean your handle got stolen? Somebody hacked your account? I haven’t been much for posting pics because my camera is FUBAR. And, trying to extract a photo off of an Apple iPhone to put on the computer is like trying to hack the CIA.

5 Likes