New and improved! LITFA by ReikoX

No but it does the opposite, if your ever in a bad relationship… GISEL fixes those. It’s anti LITFA LOL
(Give it some extra love)

4 Likes

LITFA may work, depending on the cause of the split! :wink:

2 Likes

I have been advised that LITFA does not work on the wife.

15 Likes

I use LITFA as the 13th step of my 12 step program. Works with the other 12 or not. LITFA saved my life! I was lost, now I’m alone.
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

No updated pics of LITFA-woman & LITFA-tiger. Damn.

Advertising is such a tease…

:evergreen_tree: cat scratch feever :guitar: :nail_care:

3 Likes

Can I use this to dilute ReikoX’s LITFA?

12 Likes

I tried to create a powdered version of LITFA, but turns out I was violating their patent.

8 Likes

Not to mention needing a spectral chronograph to even see the powder :wink:

7 Likes

Man good ol lifta :joy::joy:

1 Like

For real thought this was a “thing”, went to look up what it was, saw the bottle @ReikoX was peddling and thought: good for him, making his own products n shit. Continued reading post and now I’m :skull::skull::skull:. Gawd imma dumbass sometimes :joy::joy::rofl::sob:

13 Likes

I’ve got a 50% off sale going just for the ladies of OG…

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Hard to take 50% off a decimal
:wink::wink::sunglasses::yum::innocent:

6 Likes

I’ll take a little LMeTFA … I’d hand over my paycheck for a bottle of that :joy::rofl::dash::dash::dash: [poof]

9 Likes

Although it works well, I tend to overuse LITFA.

6 Likes

Dont feel bad, it happens a lot. I’ve had direct messages before asking how to buy it. I debated buying empty bottles and stickers for the novelty of it. :joy:

16 Likes

Do you make workplace-strength LITFA @ReikoX? Something that can be added to a pre-existing condition of SEP (somebody else’s problem) or NMFJ (not my fucking job)? Some of our guys could use a twice daily of that…

6 Likes

There’s a spray product called “work” & a supplement called “integrity” that pretty much repel most of those pests! :wink: If catastrophic measures are called for then “goverment regulatory agency” is your best bet if you can’t relocate. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

I do too…my latest LIFTA overdose victim

13 Likes

I dunno what it is about @ReikoX LITFA but since I started using it my plants look so much better. They are lucky if they get watered 2x per week now compared to every other day like I used to. Last grow I just finished ended up nearly 1.5 gpw dry weight. Love the stuff :wink:

8 Likes

There’s a few of those at the gym