ReikoX's Auto Projects

That’s a million dollar name right there! With a name like that everyone would wanna look at that

4 Likes

Divyder…

Whatever you want to call it i have 2 sprouting tails one almost and one lagging behind underway ;).

8 Likes

Long read. But I feel like I learned a few things about breeding through this. I still have to go over post 50 again to grasp it better when it’s not so late and my mind is mush from thinking all day.

I do have a question if you wouldn’t mind?

What is LITFA?

Looking forward to your package

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New and improved! LITFA by ReikoX

@ReikoX
Did you ever pop those Freedom Dream seeds? If so, were they actually Auto’s? If anyone else has as well, can you let me know. I want to grow them outside, here in SoCal, to save my indoor space.

2 Likes

Yeah I popped a few, they were auto. Got a couple females, but chopped them. I was looking for a male.

2 Likes

Beautiful!!! I got five 3 gallon pots on the patio, just dying to be filled.

1 Like

So I know very little about autos. I did a little bit of research. Without knowing exactly what’s coming my way what do you suggest for a lighting schedule on these? Are they heavy or light feeders?

1 Like

@Cobra50 did really well with these using 21/3 or 20/4 on/off.

3 Likes

I suggest 20/4, they seem to be moderate feeders.

4 Likes

@TheJanitor, you cab see the ones I grew out here:

This link is to a post that is heavy with pictures of my 2 LR x LD plants. There are other posts higher and lower in the topic containing info on them.

@Scissor-Hanz had it right, I grew them in 21/3 lighting. That is my normal veg lighting and they were grown in an used side of the veg space.

I agree with @ReikoX, they are moderate feeders as they get older. I fed them a veg formula feed for the first 35 days. Then I switched to a bloom feed until germ day 65 when I switched them to a ripe formula feed. I started them in 2 gal. pots and left them there for the entire time.

Right around germ day 70, I defoliated these girls. I basically removed any leaf that had a stem longer than 1/4". They reacted very positively to that. Oh, and I harvested them on germ day 90 (about 87 days from sprout). There were plenty of amber colored trichomes. Those that weren’t amber were almost a milk white.

They were easy to grow, not requiring any kind of special treatment. I very much enjoy smoking it as well. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey @Cobra50 and @ReikoX. Should I use MH or HPS on Autos? Many thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I love autos it is all I have grown since 2014. They have gotten really good over the years. Here is a Northern lights auto I just picked to night she is a pretty good size. It is great to see the enthusiasm for them in this thread

24 Likes

I am growing in my veg chamber. While they have their own SolSheet O, the majority of the light in there is T5 H.O. fluoro. Because of that, I’d say the Metal Halide should work, as long as it isn’t too cool of temp. Just my 2 cents worth. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Metal halide will promote bigger growth, but keep in mind the spectrum could affect which terpene get expressed as well.

3 Likes

I would use MH in veg and switch to HPS when they show Bud. Personally I use LED from the beginning to end but you run what you have simple as that.

2 Likes

Not really seen much difference with spectrum. Most of the time I use 3500 spectrum. Did some under 4000K CMH similar results.

4 Likes

If you haven’t named the la diva x low Ryder.

Barrio Beauty
Ghetto Glam
Drop Top Chola

1 Like

I have some left Freedom dream Pm me and I can send them tell me how to mail.

1 Like

I’m good, but thanks.

I think it was @Esrgood4u who was interested in those.

1 Like