New and improved! LITFA by ReikoX

Im sure you already have some. You just need to find it. :hushed:
Hey, @ReikoX < youre on!

5 Likes

@AUM, LITFA is a made up product. It is a joke, sarcasm. The point is, often the best course of action is no action. It’s not a product, it’s a philosophy.

11 Likes

OMGOD!!! LOOOLL!!:joy: Thank you!!! This was really really en-light-ening! :heart: What a bummer! :wink:

13 Likes

That shit works @AUM. Personally, I put that shit on everything!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

10 Likes

To LITFA or not to LITFA? That is the question…

The struggle is real… :fist:

16 Likes

That’s when you pop more beans! :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

This is so much more funny after reading it 6 months later.

Oleskool killed it on the Logo. I can’t stop laughing every time i see it again. The graphics fit the product… TO THE TEE! Grrreeooow!!! (like meow only different, with a growl)

… where is that bowl!.. furiously searches control area… I smell i=t… …

10 Likes

Awesome thread…and half way down still some were trying to buy…just too much fun!

5 Likes

Best post ever! :smiley:

1 Like

I love it… Watch some threads where people tell others to use litfa and they say they cant find it anywhere online lol

11 Likes

I finally stopped getting PMs asking where to buy it.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

26 Likes

It’s because u used the advanced nutrients bottle and they have whacky labels like yours :rofl:

7 Likes

turn your bud /mainstem sideways and it does it by itself.

5 Likes

I see this everywhere, been outta the game for a bit so I’m not HIP to the new slang lol

5 Likes

It’s LITFA

Leave It The Fuck Alone.

Healthy doses allow a new grower to attain better plants.

14 Likes

Reformulated to be effective for even intractable intermediate and advanced growers!

4 Likes

Is LITFA recommended for Coco?

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

All I know is it’s a different duck than dirt or peat…somewhere in between rockwool & them… :thinking:
Coco growers! ???
AFAIK it is slow to load up with “nutes” at first but holds a lot ??? & flushing can be harder ???

:sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I was told “never let your coco dry out” “Feed or water every day” It seems unnatural to me to feed or water a heavy pot. So…my question is can you use LITFA with coco? My coco is moist, my pot is really heavy but there is only once a day I have a chance to water. Will they “dry out” overnight with lights on? I’m afeared. Help @ReikoX!

5 Likes