New and improved! LITFA by ReikoX

Like any product, too much use can have undesirable results. If your plants are too wet, LITFA. I’ve been using LITFA with hydro lately. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Ok thanks man. I haven’t used coco in years so it’s a little like the first time. Onward my friend…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

But it’s good for the ex-wife.

8 Likes

@ReikoX

LIFTA and a totally dark ventilated closet will decrease chlorophyll in dried buds. I took advantage of your BOGO before the hordes descend with their crops … :grin:

10 Likes

You are using the wrong one, the one you want is LITFA not LIFTA no wonder they turned out like that :smirk:

8 Likes

Please endorse me with this amazing product. Btw the graphics look amazing.

I’ll make crappy advertising in my insta account and will wear all sorts of clothing :bear: ing this so amazing and innovative solution for our daily mundane problems… ok enough now.

2 Likes

Yeppers. @cannabissequoia, @oleskool830, healthy dose of LITFA is, in fact, possible with coco.

If you treat it like dirt, it will perform like dirt. So usual LITFA applications are adequate.

However, LITFA is taken to new heights when you have an automatic 3x daily watering to about 10-15% runoff. An interval timer and a pump is all it takes. Then you mix the rez once a week and walk away. BOOM. Explosive shit right there.

I have noticed that pH is not that big of a deal at all; I mix at 5.6 and it drifts up to 6.2 over a week, and plants do not mid at all. I literally LITFA for a week at a time.

9 Likes

An outdoor growers dream… sigh

7 Likes

@5stonedgnomes read post 1

3 Likes

Haha ya… I need me some LITFA

6 Likes

Oh the mass greenocide I committed in my youth without a bottle of lifta to help guide me

9 Likes

@ReikoX do you have a coco version

Is LITFA recommended for Coco?

:cowboy_hat_face: like @oleskool830 said

3 Likes

Plants in coco need feed daily so i’d go easy on it…

4 Likes

I put that shit on everything!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

LITFA -So strong that its not illegal yet.
Applied it every day, 8 weeks later, massive buds, my junk is swelling too.

3 Likes

Had perfect veg area using flourecents , decided to use the led conversion bulbs, more light less power right. Well I got instant call mag deficiencys and feeding doesn’t seem to correct it, even worse there 5500kelvin and some plants want to pre flower under them ,I figure they have the wrong or missing wave length for Cal - mag uptake. Application of large dose of litfa coming up in the form of immediantly going back to the exact bulbs I’ve been using for years with no issues.
litfa for the win led for the cactis

4 Likes

right. so mix up the light? 10$? :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

They have been evicted I’m not impressed.

3 Likes

Then I know what to get you for christmas. :kiss:

:evergreen_tree: :rofl:

2 Likes

…are there shirts n caps yet?

2 Likes