New and improved! LITFA by ReikoX

It needs to be a bumper sticker lol

2 Likes

Yeah I gave a couple away a couple of years ago…

17 Likes

Sad part is with this heavy hype…it probably works if you will it too. LIFTA, Use that chit on everything!!!

2 Likes

I need some LITFA lite, the new improved version is too strong for me.

4 Likes

“My phillips doesn’t fit this flathead screw! (throws out screws and drivers) back to nails.”

3 Likes

Sometimes you have to put aside the LITFA and pick up the TLC. A Good Dose of TLC can reverse pathogenic results from too much LITFA.

4 Likes

You ain’t kidding! I’d take a bottle of that every time I buy cigarettes

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, have you got a link to where I can buy some TLC :wink: I don’t think I have seen any for sale in Canada, probably can only buy it in the US I expect :worried:

2 Likes

It’s like WD40, multi use. Usually in the isle in hardware next to elbow grease and headlight fluid.

5 Likes

Or, if you’re Greek, Windex

4 Likes

You can even use it on ribs, brisket and pork butts!

3 Likes

Just set it and LITFA, then lift off!

2 Likes

Life changing.

3 Likes

Yeah, that stuff is famous. I think it must have a shelf life, though, cause sometimes it won’t work for me. I should just grab a new bottle from @ReikoX. My seedlings could sure use it.

5 Likes

Unlimited supply.

You call nobody and nothing arrives!

Eternal delivery.

Buy none, get more for free.

L I T F A

6 Likes

@ReikoX , would you mind if I could have a pallet shipped over to me, I know a ton of people that could use it… ever since I started using it, everything in my tent has been optimal. Thanks again for this wonderful product you have unleashed on the growing community. It’s very plentiful,… ahh shit… just found my supply, guess I forgot Thomas the trains stoner brother showed up :rofl: a9c0d7b5732be785621e54da05115c1e7e3569ed_2_690x457 they dropped close to a pallet so I should be good to start handing it out…4a6a162ea0bffecd7d9b0096a5d77b6096cec08b

12 Likes

I still put that shit on everything!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Is this the same shit the nuns pushed back in the day? Or am I confusing it with something else.

3 Likes

Nuns have no other choice but LITFA. Wish the priests would do the same :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I tried some on Ms oleskool. I didn’t notice any change. :rofl::scream::grin:

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes