New gear from AKbeanbrain

It will be some time before I get to them. But for the price you can’t lose. He charges 60$us for 12 seeds but he usually sends closer to 18 in a pack.

5 Likes

My wallet is shaking in fear right now. I just bought seeds and now more temptation. Oh, the possibilities.

4 Likes

Me too in the last month I bought AKbeanbrain, Hazeman, Duke Diamond. Now I’m thinking about csi Humboldt. Smh I got it bad.

5 Likes

Which seeds did you buy?

Recently… oh boy I got some Dragons flame genetics coming in, local seeds from Mass Medical strains called Grape pupil, Fleur du Mal seeds of mixed c99 strains, hazeman and bodhi. Yea… I got it bad too and the month just started haha. Funny enough, I was just looking at csi humboldt but I think i’ll put the wallet down and try and step away.

4 Likes

Just picked these up fellas got the last pack on the Super Skunk BX!

4 Likes

What’s this guy’s email addy again?

1 Like

Current list was recently posted in:

His email address is there, too.

3 Likes

Thank you @Northern_Loki

Was that the sk1×ss

1 Like

I’ll ask him now and get back with you, that’s a good question?
Cs

1 Like

I seen the sk1×ss , to me that’s more of a sk1 bx. So I went blk dom ×ss.

1 Like

Nice pick man I was debating over that one or the big bud x open skunk, as I was getting two packs plus the freebies but that Super Skunk Bx was not getting away from me lol.
CS

1 Like

So here’s the chat between me an Akbeanbrain on instagram. Regarding the Super skunk bx:

11:57 AM

Hello sir just purchased your last pack of SS bx on JBSC and was wondering how it was bred is it a Sk#1xSS ? My buddies on OG we’re wondering. Thank you for all you do.

jackfrost539's profile picture

Thanks for the support that was skunk 1 / super skunk I took that and bx’d two more times it’s super vigorous very strong in the bx1 we had no issues so I did the bx2 and released it at the same time I starter 15 got 8 female 4 hermed they all showed as males then flipped to females
The grow is super stressed with 40 degrees at night so that might be why we’ve never seen a herm before this
The males were awesome the other 4 girls are straight
I pulled it of the market so be aware that it could throw balls
If you have a problem I’ll have a very good skunk that’s a combo of real deal skunk by the end of July I’m incorporating Heime Cheba’s rks as well as Mel Franks 96 skunk1 they are rank !

jackfrost539's profile picture

akbeanbrains's profile picture

The bx was to the 91 seedbank of Holland super skunk

1:49 PM

7 Likes

:tongue: :sweat_drops: :skunk: :calendar:

:evergreen_tree: :hourglass_flowing_sand:

6 Likes

Do u by chance know what he’s calling the real deal skunks? Is that his great southern trendkill??? I’ve got NL5/NL1 x Superskunk, Black Dom Superskunk, NL5/NL1 x 89 NL, tknl5hz x nl5, Blk dom ss and NL5/1x ss, are just seedlings so can’t tell much yet

3 Likes

Welcome @eLSyDro - I haven’t stayed on top of it… no idea, sorry. :sweat_smile: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Understand, and thank you

1 Like

Dankortowne@gmail.com

1 Like

Any of yall know the difference between Akbb’s NL1 compared to his freebies, specifically his akbb NL1 x ACC NL1? He tells me they’re different, just wondering if anyone’s done a side by side? Looking for the rank amd acrid or just some lovely throwbacks to a generation gone by