2nd Grow,Indoor-balcony mixed.Royal Gorilla auto

Hi everyone,this Is the second grow After a successful one from a homemade cardboard growbox to buying a real growbox,with lights,igrometer,biobizz Top-Max, Fishmix and Bloom.

Growtent:60x60x160cm (tall as me almost)
Lights:110 true wattage quantum board + 50/40Wattage spare led bulbs(4500k)

Seed:2* Royal gorilla auto germinating in paper towel already cracked open and waiting for taproot

Pot:2 11 liter(3gal) fabric pots
Soil:only biobizz lightmix
Water:Minerali water ph 6,5ish

Planning:Going to take advantage of mediterranean sun on my balcony for 7h and brings Them daily indoor for 11 h of leds(110-150watt Total)

Update soon.
Some pics:

Doubt:How many cm to put the lights away from seedlings?

5 Likes

Probably 61cm(24”)-(30”)76cm at first since it doesn’t dim right?
No need to use the extra led bulbs for now,save those for bloom
Work your way closer slowly as she grows

2 Likes

Thank you so much,gonna take a Meter and put that light not dimmable at 70 cm

2 Likes

Glad to help! I’ll try to follow along here and help if I can

1 Like

My phone sucks and gets blurry when I zoom, is that a meanwell driver on it?
Leds have come a long way in the last 7-10 years pretty much all quantum board styles on the market are pretty good now a days

Edit I like they include the ppfd map but it’s hard to know if they took that from someone else, either way that’s a decent board
Can’t go wrong with meanwell drivers,even if the board died save the driver and use it in the next setup

2 Likes

I think so,It s a driver and very cheap light
Edit:I adjusted the par section Maybe now you can read through in the First post
Edit edit:Yes,meanwell driver

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck, You have a nice clean setup started!
Grow some trees :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I was worried flowering requires a lot more and this light would be not enough but It seems It should push It with help of 2-3 bulbs
You are so kind,thank you,got only 30 grams from First grow(basically I was at 0 knowdoledge about plants)

1 Like

Hey at least you got smokable end product!
My first grows as a teen we’re all huge failures with dead plants, but I learned lots ahah.
I think your on the track to success now everyone on this forum is very helpful and friendly, if they suggest something they’re only trying to help.
You’ll be surprised what you can pull out of your 2X2ft tent with some of these peoples guidance.

As it stands right now with 110watts you’ll have 27.5 watts of light per sq ft in flower. You can definitely make that work and we will help you.
But if you can find another fixture and throw in another led house bulb in flower most people aim to have 30watts of light in flower

1 Like

Sure,I can put 4 blurple bulbs for Total 48 Watts or 2 21 watt 3000k with Y adapter on that fixture you can see on the pic,but this Is later shit,I ll post an update when I progress or have some trouble with pH feeding(actually pH Is my concern as I don’t have ph Meter,I use pH papers to read pH with colours but not able to read halves like 6,5.I take a Guess with the colour)

1 Like

Paper ones are okay same with aquarium ones with a test tube. I find they are great to find out your tap/rain/ R/O ph, mostly clean water.
Once you add coloured fertilizer or brown organic fertilizer neither are great because the tests are based off colour like your findings out.

I’m in the market for a decent ph metre so I can’t suggest a cheap or reliable option,but if you went that route make sure it can be recalibrated.

1 Like

Maybe tomorrow I Will plant Them in soil

2 Likes

Update:

Planted today in soil,humidity Is ok,temp too.
Waiting for the sprout
Did a very poor watering on the spot where the seeds is planted

3 Likes

Already showing her,this girl Is Everything but shy

4 Likes

5 Likes

Growing healthy

4 Likes

Growing healthy,no Need to give Fishmix yet as I cannot see any deficiency

7 Likes

Do you guys know how to solve heat stress?Here it’s 35-38 degree and in the grow tent I have two fans but the temp is very High like outdoor (about 33-37) and very low RA(30%).I noticed some heat stress on the leaves and I am worried It Will slow down the ladies

3 Likes

Maximize transpiration (extra water), that will help reduce leaf temperature.
If you go this route be sure to cut nutriment strength to match or you will have more problems.
It is also important that the roots do not get overheated as well. Things like putting a black pot in a white tee shirt can help.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Thanks man,I saw you following my grow…Thank you so much.I would start giving a Fishmix 0,5 ml foliar spray at Twilight and then keeping the soil moist with only phed water nutes free

4 Likes