New grow auto's and photo

@Hoodini. You know your auto stuff. What do you think the problem could be?

At first glance it’s definitely heat stressed coupled with a deficiency I’ll look closer at the pics

1 Like

I would say early zinc def, but it’s heat stress worse than anything, move it closer to the fan and LITFA for a day or too except normal feeding

2 Likes

Wot do u mean by LITFA

Leave it the fuck alone :joy:

2 Likes

Acronym for leave it the fuck alone lol keep up the good growing bro :grin:

2 Likes

just moved the girls around northern lights is now next to the intake fan she is a photo seed so does that mean ot won’t grow as fast as the auto’s

3 Likes

i’ve searched royalqueenseeds but they do not distribute seeds to the united states.

2 Likes

Litfa is the best nutrient EVER

3 Likes

temp n humidity is spot on atm we r having an unusually hot summer here in the uk I have been struggling to keep Temps down

3 Likes

No, stress will do that not because she is a photo, and in fact good thing she is a photo seed because you can give it extra veg time to regain the stunting caused by stress

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies

1 Like

Lol if you think I know a lot about growing pot I can promise you I know more about stressing a plant and “NOT” growing pot :skull: #hoodinihasSGS

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: it’s all a big learning curve for me this is only my second grow

2 Likes

I’m learning daily. Who’d have thought you get as much cbd from hemp as you do from normal cannabis :rofl:

3 Likes

@Smokinsammy if you planted a seed for the first time and 4 months later you went out and the plant was 20ft tall and had 1 pound buds on it, what would you learn from that? (You’ve got a unicorn pooping in your lawn that’s what :unicorn::poop:) it’s from the grows, like you are experiencing now that you gain the most knowledge, then you go from FUBAR (f*cked up beyond all repair) and you still manage to pull a harvest from it no matter what the yield taste smoke etc. Just keep what your doing and asking questions and you will get your 20ft tall plants in no time 🖒
@Esrgood4u- I learn at least one new thing a day or it wasn’t a good day imo

4 Likes

:rofl:

It’s a confusing issue for sure. First and foremost, we have the species of plant, Cannabis. This is further devided into three subspecies that have now been changed, Cannabis Indica (formerly C. Sativa), Cannabis Afghanica (formerly C. Indica), and Cannabis Sativa (formerly C. Ruderalis).

Hemp is cannabis that is bred for fiber or seed production, and because of the legal status must be low THC. Marijuana is cannabis that is bred for cannabinoids, particularly THC. Both Hemp and Marijuana can be bred from any of the subspecies.

3 Likes

Technically and legally, all cannabis, whether rope or dope, is classified as Cannabis sativa. Regardless of origin, all cannabis is considered Cannabis sativa (C. sativa) under international law. However, according to Hemp Diseases and Pests, Dr. J. M. McPartland, R. C. Clarke, and D. P. Watson, CAB International, Cannabis sativa can be further classified as: Cannabis sativa (= C. sativa var. sativa), Cannabis indica (= C. sativa var. indica), Cannabis ruderalis (= C. sativa var. spondanea), Cannabis afghanica (= C. sativa var. afghanica). Each has distinct growth patterns, look, smell, taste, etc.
@ReikoX this changed?

2 Likes

We are probably never going to get rid of the current meanings for Indica and Sativa. R.C Clarke (Marijuana Botany) proposed Narrow Leaf Drug (NLD) and Broad Leaf Drug (BLD) but that never caught on. Doesnt quite roll off the tongue. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As more science is allowed to be done, they will have to settle on the nomenclature. The proposal I quoted is from 2015, so who knows what to call it now?

2 Likes

i call it weed…
or fun

or a pain in ass hobby…

but mostly I just call it life…

I’m not a botanist, nor do I care for the Latin terminology…yes everything is technically
C. Sativa…
but if you wanna be an ass… it looks like this lol

Kingdom- Plantae – Plants
Subkingdom -Tracheobionta – Vascular plants
Superdivision- Spermatophyta – Seed plants
Division - Magnoliophyta – Flowering plants
Class -Magnoliopsida – Dicotyledons
Subclass- Hamamelididae
Order -Urticales
Family -Cannabaceae – Hemp family
Genus -Cannabis L. – hemp
Species -Cannabis sativa L. – marijuana
and then c.s. sativa, indica, ruderalis and afghani

sooo I mean… lol

edit: I say I’m not a botanist but 2 years at university was devoted to life sciences for my psych degree and my microbio minor…

3 Likes