New here, what is this place about?

Some heckling, some playful banter, a lot of love and experience. Knowledge enough to make your head explode and friends along for the ride. Welcome to the OG, grab your peeps and let’s pass a bong!

17 Likes

@Maelasae welcome : )

11 Likes

OG is fine I guess…
People here love to talk shop, compare methods and lines. They even show appreciation toward one another :face_vomiting:

Lol :call_me_hand:

23 Likes

Welcome! @Maelasae
I’m pretty new to OG as well. I’ve never seen anything like this place on the line before! Lol
I think I’ve found a home. Pretty much weened from the other toilets I was circling.
Dig in, enjoy, talk to some people and I hope to see ya around!

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Maelasae!

6 Likes

It’s about love. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Ironic, I do most of my posting on the toilet.

Welcome to OG, @Maelasae!

8 Likes

I mean smoke weed every day. You wouldn’t think it is that hard to find people who agree with this. I smoke, I think it should be legal in every place. We’re taking over the forum is just a starting place. Everyone will have weed eventually.

4 Likes

Howdy, it’s all about Weed and weed accessories.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Maelasae

2 Likes

Site runs on reproductions and seed trading. Definitely some decent grow logs and information too

Good people for the most part

3 Likes

Switch the order around. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’re new here still too bradda :wink:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG. This community will help in all you’re cannabis growing needs :seedling::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG it’s a great forum to be apart of

2 Likes

By objective volume of posts, seems hard to compete with the seed trading/giveaway posts, but in terms of importance, sure.

8 Likes

And that too is a post ‘pandemic’ thing. A horde of beggars arrived with it.

So… let me have my memories :joy:

9 Likes

@Maelasae you can put the @ symbol and start to type who you want to talk to specifically if you want to try you can @Cactus and I will get back to you! Glad you are here and don’t worry about any dumb questions I have already asked most them :wink: and everybody was there to answer them! Very nice bunch :heart:

3 Likes

the people who dont like it here im guessing dont understand the concept of imitating success.

3 Likes

Well in fairness, that’s not really a good comparison. You get together with a group to do a giveaway and there is clearly going to be many more posts created than with a grow log. Growing is a slow paced, long term thing. So while it is true that giveaways and seed trading create more posts in general, they are mostly of no substance whereas the grow logs are full of useful and beneficial information. I for one have learned a ton from the amazing growers here and their grow logs. Have not learned much from giveaways other then them being fun and giving forks a chance to interact. So yes, in terms of importance, grow logs stand far above trading post stuff IMO.

11 Likes

Definitely some crazy volume here. Nothing wrong with seed trading, that’s how you get diaries and overgrow the world :wink:

4 Likes