New LED growlight build

23 posts were split to a new topic: Building an LED fixture? Read this thread!

At 4 weeks flowering, just doin a daily clip and tuck to fill my net… just about there. I’ve got 10” between the screen and lights and I can go up about 2 inches. I hope this stretch is about done…
Edit-3/19: I just cut an inch and a half off the bottom of my Scrog legs and pushed it down so I have a bit more room now… I also tied a few things down and hopefully should be in good shape now…

8 Likes

Hi OG. Moved the LED light discussion to a new thread Building an LED fixture? Read this thread!

Just wanted to clean @2RedEyes thread up a bit as its a journal of sorts…
Cheers.

4 Likes

Got a lotta buds coming along now…

Made some compost tea for my outdoor garden…

And some lactobacillus treatment as well…

9 Likes

The harvested my space bucket grow testerday, I got more that I expected from my little autoflower plant… that’l be It for the bucket until next fall and I think I’ll try reversing something in it next time…

10 Likes

I’m getting closer to harvest now, maybe next week…I’m thinking I tried growing too many plants in my small space as even though these solstrip systems provide a very good spread of light, my canopy is so thick that some of the buds right at the scrog are not getting quite as much light as I would like. Next time I think 2 girls would be just right… I’m also thinking of adding more strips to augment only during the flower stage…It seems like my current lights provide plenty of light to veg the plants to my size so I’m thinking of adding 3 more strips in the 2700k range to be used in addition to the current lights but only after switching to flower…
I notice that solstrip now has the red/blue strips. What might be the better addition, the 2700k white strips or the red/blue colored strips?
Thanks for your insight…

6 Likes

Starting to get stinky and sticky in here…very strong Citra blast when the doors open…

10 Likes

They look very happy!

1 Like

Very nice @2RedEyes going to be a nice harvest

Almost smells like my favorite knee Deep IPA, Breaking Bud…only a little stronger!

I got exactly 5 oz from this grow…that was approximately .7 oz per watt…not fantastic but better than I have before…So a step in the right direction…

5 Likes

cool it automatically converted oz to grams when i highlighted it (at 28.35g/oz tho)… i’m sure you mean grams though cause that’d be almost 20g per watt!! whats your secret?! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, sorry bout that .7 grams/watt…

2 Likes