New Mass Outdoor Grower

Hello, I have to say I’m just totally lost trying to introduce myself, threads seem to send me here and there and it says hit reply but I don’t see it so I’m over it.
Love the site, I’m an outdoor Massachusetts grower, lived out in Willits CA as a firefighter for a while, been growing since junior high school. Still, I consider myself a student of the art, and I’ve learned much from these knowledge platforms and hope to continue to do so. This year was, as usual, a learning experience, and an adventure. I hope I can contribute as well as learn and share here. Blessings and peace upon you all. Thanks for having me.

13 Likes

I found the thread! Coffee seemed to help.

2 Likes

Welcome @PioneerValleyOG. Sounds like you have some experience under your belt. Do you have any pics?

2 Likes

Sure do, just deleted a ton off my phone. Had these 3 left…

make that 4
I have the same handle on RIU and beanbasement and have grow logs in both, I will pull some pics from them later. My avatar pic is from this year, decent Superbud branch, got some cool pics of that.
The ECSD just looked like a bird in the pic, lol, guess I was high. A little.

11 Likes

Lol. Those are some nice pics! Very nice work!

Just grabbed a few more8125650158125877

13 Likes

Looks great. How many plants is that?

1 Like

welcome @PioneerValleyOG …great lookin outdoor ladies there!

Hey PioneerValley, Welcome to Overgrow!

Great plants! Those colas are impressive. :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

wwelcome to OG ENJOY

1 Like

Looking great @PioneerValleyOG ! :star_struck:

I started some (ECSD x GDP) from @Shoreline recently and your ECSD is looking weed2 .

Can’t wait to get to flower…:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you, thank you everyone for your responses. I’m really enjoying this site.

1 Like