New run from seed: Jack berry and Super Snow Lotus

as last run of jackberries gave me runts and males I’ve decided to germ 4 more seeds : 100% germ. in less than 48 h
they’ll share the home with 5 Super Snow Lotus , 100% germ too…
DS

5 Likes

This sounds interesting.

:seat: :strawberry: :snowflake:

Super snow lotus? Is that by Bohdi? Do tell… :+1::seedling:

1 Like

@ReikoX : it is…

DS

4 Likes

Nice!

Hoping you have better luck running the jackberry this time around. Is this from Sannie’s or something else? I had the f3 version of that but gave it to a buddy. Probably pick up the f4 at some point, love berry strains.

@neogitus :
They’re Sannie’s F3
Ds

1 Like

What kind of system are you going to put them into, and how will you start them?

1 Like

@anon32470837 : as usual dwc, like I do since 2003 while clones runs are in rw slabs, drip system.
They’re going first in small rw cubes / plugs, depending on what’s available, first 2/3 days under dome, no nutes; then I put them first in a shared Dwc box, where they’ll get in the big rw cube; after 10 days the biggest 4 will go on and get their own 26L pot while other 4 will get a 18L pot.
Ds

1 Like

4/4 JB and 4/5 SSL went in rw cubes, the journey start…

DS

5 Likes

The SSL have acted quite badly the first week… burned leaves, chlorosis…
This was probably caused by low phd rockwoool despite the 12h soaking but the JackBerries in the same conditions were ok.
( Have to say that I’m not positively impressed by bodhi’s gear vigour/vitality, In both what i did germinate till now and what friends are growing…)
Anyway, one SSL was definitely stronger and is good, I’m letting the others one week to catch up before trashing them…
On the JB side , 2 are nicer with one exhibiting variegated leaves…and as I’ve had my males quota on last JB run, now they should be fems… :wink:

JB

SSL

DS

2 Likes