New Solventless Tech! Rosin!

i thought about it and wanted the versatility of the single 315’s. For yield you want to have some de hps. You also can use the 4200 bulb’s for more spectrum away from red.

For quality I am using cmh stacked with plasma. Great for smoke not yield.

2 Likes

I was thinking about the a 4K bulb, would you run that bulb all the way through or just in veg and late flower or run the more red spectrum bulb in late flower?

1 Like

If i had my way, for yield. I would veg under the 4k till 4 feet or so. Then add the hps during flower, along with the 4k. The de’s have plenty of red. If you are running hash you want resin so that means big mature greasy buds. If you are running 1000 watters that’s 5 ft of penetration, 6 if you train heavily.

2 Likes

Mmmmm big mature greazy buds :ok_hand:t2: Thanks for the tips!

No problem! I hope i didn’t come off preachy, it’s not the intention.

Not at all, I appreciate it. It’s been about 5 years since I’ve done an indoor grow, so I am interested to see what people are doing now a days. A lot has changed in the lighting world in the past couple years.

2 Likes

Have you guys seen the press that Walmart is selling? Looks like they already sold out.

1 Like

You’re shitting me right?

2 Likes

Everyone is getting in the Biz lol

2 Likes

I guess so! It is hard to believe.

1 Like

I think Walmart only sells version 1. It’s very cheap, something like 200USD. I made a review on the Rosineer version 2.

2 Likes

Where is the review? I can’t find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QMAPC2GAwU

3 Likes

Why thank you! :grin:

some 78 day sour… A bit early but nice upidy version of the 85… Still squished out well over 20%

2 Likes

And it came out the machine (t4)

1 Like

But is it terp sauce? This is a terpene topic and not so much a rosin topicXD