New strains?

With time the cannabis society has come with new strains that are far more better and medicinal…Tap in for more details.

1 Like

Did Scientology come up with a strain or something

16 Likes

Those illuminati buds!

6 Likes

Nothing makes me want to tap in more than a brand new member whose first topic/second post promises to provide something new and mysterious.

8 Likes

Is there a strain that will make girls like me?

Alcohol doesn’t seem to be working.

6 Likes

This? Isn’t it just speakers, and conferences?

“The Cannabis Society creates, markets and executes 50+ cannabis conferences annually in Europe, USA, and Canada.”

2 Likes

Ha! I organize thousands of cannabis conferences every year!

9 Likes

Don’t girls like a dude with weed, no matter what strain? If not, the internet has misled me yet again.

9 Likes

Hook me up with some Michigan ones. I want in the industry.

I want out of culinary and want to do something I love. I’ve applied to 10 cannabis jobs or more a week for months now, and had 1 interview

5 Likes

My cannabis conferences are more like 4 guys smoking in an alley but you are invited :rofl:

14 Likes

If it gets me a job growing I’m down!

3 Likes

That’s called a selective or intimate conference, right? Definitely the best ones to be found at when looking to make an impression.

2 Likes

Try more alcohol…

Jk

3 Likes

Should I drink more or should she drink more ?

:rofl:

3 Likes

I try to stay off the keyboard when smoking hash…just sayin

1 Like

Lol ill let you make that choice

1 Like

It’s not just me???
My longest ramblings seem to coincide with my latest hash run… :rofl:

3 Likes

we always just called them ‘safety meetings’

5 Likes

The fun part is going back a few hours later and reading what sounded so insightful earlier now reads like a 3rd grader wrote it :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Doesn’t a safety meeting imply that you all belong to the same company/business/entity? Calling it a conference implies networking between companies/businesses and makes it open to others who happen to be in the same alley at the same time. :grin:

3 Likes