New strains?

Hook me up with some Michigan ones. I want in the industry.

I want out of culinary and want to do something I love. I’ve applied to 10 cannabis jobs or more a week for months now, and had 1 interview

5 Likes

My cannabis conferences are more like 4 guys smoking in an alley but you are invited :rofl:

14 Likes

If it gets me a job growing I’m down!

3 Likes

That’s called a selective or intimate conference, right? Definitely the best ones to be found at when looking to make an impression.

2 Likes

Try more alcohol…

Jk

3 Likes

Should I drink more or should she drink more ?

:rofl:

3 Likes

I try to stay off the keyboard when smoking hash…just sayin

1 Like

Lol ill let you make that choice

1 Like

It’s not just me???
My longest ramblings seem to coincide with my latest hash run… :rofl:

3 Likes

we always just called them ‘safety meetings’

5 Likes

The fun part is going back a few hours later and reading what sounded so insightful earlier now reads like a 3rd grader wrote it :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Doesn’t a safety meeting imply that you all belong to the same company/business/entity? Calling it a conference implies networking between companies/businesses and makes it open to others who happen to be in the same alley at the same time. :grin:

3 Likes

Semantics, it’s a safety conference then

It was like that when I worked in Ann arbor, there is an alley behind main street that a ton of restaurants back onto, and as they close down circles form and people work their way down the alley puffing and saying hi and bitching about work

2 Likes

In the studios, a safety meeting can be one crew or many, with or without “C” level personnel.
Incidentally, a safety meeting burned down the “Back to the Future” clock tower - a true icon was lost that day. It will be missed by fans and crews alike!

New strains are bred/created every single day from just plain ole common people…

Homemade Strains Thread

2 Likes

If you mix alcohol and weed it should work, it always worked for me…

3 Likes

Be careful either way could get you in trouble. All ways respect the ladies. Even when drunk

1 Like

I’m just kidding. I don’t touch the stuff. And I find the smell of it on other people’s breath quite disgusting.

1 Like

The “Back to the Future” clock tower was a frequent location for “safety meetings” - weed breaks - and it was a “Safety Meeting” that started the blaze.

Yes, I miss it…

1 Like