New Thug pug grow

Strawberry gary :yum: bout ready for veg

I’ve never had 12 seeds all fail

1 Like

From the newest drop? I had issues with a pack of the Madd Hatter x Lurch myself. Shitty germination, and seedlings that grew so slow I just culled them. I made an attempt to reach out, but I was told they had 98% germination rate, and there was no way for that to be true. Wow. Really? Also, as many packs of seeds that get sold, where are the plant pics? I don’t think you are the only one with these problems.

1 Like

I have 2 left cause after I got 4 out of 5 to germ I planted them. Two days later some little thin as a blade of grass came out the soil. I was shocked :astonished: when every one of the 4 separated seeds that had nothing but water . It was like the shit didn’t have the strength to actually form up a thick enough tap root to jump into any form of rihisosphere. I know I spelled that wrong. But I have not had any issues like this in my whole life!!! Never n I mean never have I got 100% fail rate ! Im not giving up! Ordering more freeze dried aloe Vera powder for the seed soak. Minimal time in paper towel with a constant eye on the 2 last chance beans. If they go I will be sending the evidence of the 2 that I surely will catalog every step of the way now!!!

2 Likes

My growmie had success with his Rainy Lady, so the older packs are still viable. Which kinda perplexes me about the new gear issues. I had mine growing along side Strayfox gear, my crosses, and my buddies crosses. When the others were all about softball size, the mad hatters looked like the size of quarters.:joy: So they went bye bye.:joy: However, it’s not gonna stop me from getting a pack of PBB in my near future.:grin:

2 Likes

I just had success running bubblegum breath, and have the red runtz from exotic running right now. I grabbed a few packs from the most recent Thugpug as well, looking forward to seeing your grow :+1:

1 Like

5 Likes

I love the pbb that did make it to the dispo. But I have not seen the pbb fs anywhere. I want to believe these last 2 will work :pray:. I just found it very odd that 9 seeds just didn’t enjoy the veg tent all my other girls love so much!

2 Likes

I got the Billy’s unicorn. I’m not trying to give them a bad name. I just expected them to do really well. It’s always a bummer when you gotta throw away money
. I just gotta find out if it was something I did hopefully. You just never know so many variables.

1 Like

I know a guy with a PBB clone. I’ve seen pics of the flowers, and they were gorgeous. But I haven’t run it yet. But the original PBB packs are scarce, so I’m scooping one up as soon as I can.

3 Likes

I germed a old stock pack of Unicorn Poop and all but one seedling lived. I made bx1s. And f3s…had some f2s.

1 Like

I just copped two pack of Meatbreath F2’s, hoping they’re good. Was the only thug pug strain I was really looking for

1 Like

I’d grab a cut :scissors: for sure trade pay swap whatever way u take it

1 Like

5 Likes

Got 2 Billy’s unicorn :unicorn: beans left to either prove that I made some stupid mistake some or that this last drop had some issues.

1 Like

Boy, I will be bummed if Billy’s unicorn is fucked up,I have yet to crack a pack,as stankasaurus was 300,got collabs at 100,but pbb350 I paid,I can’t bring myself to open, until I live in a more permanent place,and can keep a mother,etc…I must have2k ish in thug pug genetics…and the same w 8 jungle boys packs… nope I’m well past 2grand…jeez, I have a problem :rofl:… bought 2 of several so I can try it,if I don’t get blown away, I guess I can auction them somewhere…I really hope it’s that pack, though idk how,or a mistake you missed…cause if that’s what Im sitting on,I might have to jump off the roof, but there is no way people are selling his shit for hundreds and people are buying them for his gear not to be too notch…but,I can’t really say from my own experience. Better luck w the last 2 beans :v:

They both zonked…

3 Likes

I am very happy with my strawberry gary and pretty much everything else I got going

Me and Strawberry Gary need to hook up & smoke some :wink:

1 Like