New to Octopot willing to try it

@Floyd Thank You For The Welcome An Your Response I’m just trying to get help with my grow I’m very Methodical About My Grow. I want to give my ladies the best environment I can…

2 Likes

I’ve edited your post… I agree with @Floyd that it was unreadable… Caps are used only to emphasize or mark shouting…

Welcome to Overgrow!

2 Likes

Welcome to the overgrow community!

There are quite a few grows going on with the octopot in this forum, infact a bunch of us are ordering ours come the next month or so.

2 Likes

Welcome brother. Glad to see another okie

2 Likes

What part of Oklahoma are you in buddy?

2 Likes

@tc198414 Seminole, Oklahoma

3 Likes

Sorry I seem to be messing up on my first post already…

1 Like

I’m in sapulpa/tulsa. I used to live out in okemah, not too far from ya. Show us some pics of the plants.

1 Like

started out

9 Likes

end of Veg with LED

6 Likes

Flipped Over To HPS

6 Likes

week 3 of flowering

5 Likes

finished product (cureing)

8 Likes

Looks like a great first grow @anon54019455 !!! Welcome to Overgrow! Will be watching your go with the Octopots, haven’t tried them yet!

3 Likes

Lookin forward to seeing more of your grows : )

1 Like

Much Appreciated thank you…

Me As well I ordered my octopots yesterday an looking forward to see how these newest ladies gets

4 Likes

@Papalag loves his octo’s and @GramTorino just got one recently to play with in coco , maybe they will help you out , set you on the right path : )

3 Likes

Welcome @anon54019455 great to see new people with octopots.
I love those things , I’ve got bout 7 grows under my belt , once you get them dialed in you’ll love them .

What will you be using as fertilizer ?
I see you use coco ? GT is a coco guy I like promix my self

Peace
Paps

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon54019455. Stop by and say howdy when you get a chance. OvergrOklahoma!
:guitar:

3 Likes